Worst Squad in 12 Years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go mate. Dullness and poor assessment leading to hysterical outcomes, quite your forte.

Obviously ignoring plenty of others calling out the incorrect statement you made as the title of this thread.

We finished 17th under Moyes with less points and that was subsequent to the Smith years for another point. So clearly we've had poorer form since then.

Do you see your hyperbolic conclusions yet?

Sorry about you mate, it's something you seemingly can't help.

Moyes put a stop to the poor form. He finished 4th the next season. Our form over the past two years hasn't been as bad since the Walter Smith years. That's just a fact that you cannot argue with. As is the fact that we have just seen our worst home performance in Everton's entire history. No hyperbolic conclusions, just facts.

If I'm dull then so be it, I'm not arsed even if it was true. I stopped trying to act like a Year 9 some time ago. But I will continue to say what I see before me, and this squad is the worst in 12 years.

Leicester fans were probably saying their players were garbage last season, then fast forward a year and they're Champions.

Our team is not great, yes players need to go, but let's get a decent manager in first. Decent manager, with tactics will improve some of our players.

Not the worst squad, just poorly managed....just like Leicester last season.

Moyes put a stop to the poor form. He finished 4th the next season. Our form over the past two years hasn't been as bad since the Walter Smith years. That's just a fact that you cannot argue with. As is the fact that we have just seen our worst home performance in Everton's entire history. No hyperbolic conclusions, just facts.

If I'm dull then so be it, I'm not arsed even if it was true. I stopped trying to act like a Year 9 some time ago. But I will continue to say what I see before me, and this squad is the worst in 12 years.
No mate you missed the part where I pointed out our form was worse than what it is now since Smith. So it's not a fact and something I'm not arguing with but pointing out yet another hyperbolic conclusion you've made.

Glad you're not Year 9 mate. You seem so grown up posting threads crowing and telling fellow blues to wake up.

It's a decent squad that is perhaps overrated at times but definitely underperforming due to mismanagement

Have to say, as much as he needs to go, the way these players have thrown him under the bus is shameful. Absolute pathetic lack of effort against Arsenal, Liverpool and Leicester lately. It's shown them up for the cowards that they are.

The midfield is AWFUL. The defence is CRAP. Our strikers are good. Barkley is providing Cahill level goal returns aged 22, he has it and will only get better. Lukaku is our greatest striker in decades, but he clearly doesn't want to be here and will be gone in the summer.

The task facing our new manager is massive. The squad is in disarray and needs a massive overhaul if we actually want to achieve anything.

The point of this thread is that people need to wake up to how bad we are. Deluding yourselves into thinking that we are a gang of phenomenal entertainers is a symptom of Martinez' failed tenure. The squad isn't the greatest in 30 years, it's the poorest in 12 years!

Lol.

Not sure if WUMming or just a cry arse.

You mention Moyes and Smith, yet you totally ignore the current manager.

Which to be means that the Manager is the issue, but it doesnt quite fit your agenda, but please, tell me when the last time we had a striker who has scored more goals than Lukaku? I bet it was longer than 12years ago.

The midfield is AWFUL. The defence is CRAP. Our strikers are good. Barkley is providing Cahill level goal returns aged 22, he has it and will only get better. Lukaku is our greatest striker in decades, but he clearly doesn't want to be here and will be gone in the summer.

The task facing our new manager is massive. The squad is in disarray and needs a massive overhaul if we actually want to achieve anything.

The point of this thread is that people need to wake up to how bad we are. Deluding yourselves into thinking that we are a gang of phenomenal entertainers is a symptom of Martinez' failed tenure. The squad isn't the greatest in 30 years, it's the poorest in 12 years!
YAWN

We are phenomenal

No mate you missed the part where I pointed out our form was worse than what it is now since Smith. So it's not a fact and something I'm not arguing with but pointing out yet another hyperbolic conclusion you've made.

Glad you're not Year 9 mate. You seem so grown up posting threads crowing and telling fellow blues to wake up.

You might be ignoring the bit where I refer to our form over a two year period. It hasn't been this bad since the Walter Smith years.

Alright, go ahead, include the 03/04 season, it's still the worst squad in 12 years. 12 years takes us back to 2004.

You might be ignoring the bit where I refer to our form over a two year period. It hasn't been this bad since the Walter Smith years.

Alright, go ahead, include the 03/04 season, it's still the worst squad in 12 years. 12 years takes us back to 2004.
Mate you're chatting wham. That's why people are openly mocking you.

Come on mate I'm trying to help you here.

Where's that apology?

It really isn't though is it?

Now put your toys back in the pram and pipe down

Status
Not open for further replies.