Worst Individual Performances at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky Van Wolfswinkle, guess who provided him with the 1

2013–2016Norwich City25(1)

Oh and another vote for Pip the pointer.
Beat me to it , thought I did well saying long name . Remember standing there watching it going in like it was yesterday , like so many of them .other than the ones that were almost yesterday them I struggle to remember.

getting old mate , getting old .

I'll give a manager a shout on the worst individual performance. And it wasn't too long ago.

Remember when we played West Ham and had a player sent off at 0-0 (Mirallas?) but rallied and went 2-0 up playing 4-4-1 and was coasting. Then Roberto Martinez tried to be too clever and took a midfielder off to put the hapless Naisse on with about a quarter of an hour to go, changed the formation to 4-3-2 and we ended up conceding 3 goals in the last ten minutes to go and lose 3-2.

I'll give a manager a shout on the worst individual performance. And it wasn't too long ago.

Remember when we played West Ham and had a player sent off at 0-0 (Mirallas?) but rallied and went 2-0 up playing 4-4-1 and was coasting. Then Roberto Martinez tried to be too clever and took a midfielder off to put the hapless Naisse on with about a quarter of an hour to go, changed the formation to 4-3-2 and we ended up conceding 3 goals in the last ten minutes to go and lose 3-2.
That was the day I gave up on him , I’d argued with some of the lads and defended him. There were two of us still manning the ramparts , that day we kind of gave in and shuffled over to the others .

McShane is the worst opposition performance. For Everton Nuno Valente's debut was breathtaking. He improved to be a decent player though.

Yeah over Christmas, boxing day maybe.

He was bad but we got battered 0-4 at home to Bolton the week before when Kroldrup didn't play. Next game we got battered 1-3 by the RS before that late Cahill winner at Sunderland on New Years Eve.

What a rubbish christmas that was.
Being as my mother died on the morning of the Derby I concur... what a rubbish Christmas (plus I went to Bolton 0-4, West Brom away 0-4 and Man U 1-1a earlier that month).

Status
Not open for further replies.