Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of dramatic posts here, its one game after a decent run of results, let's see how we come back from this. We are good enough side to win matches, we've just been poor today
It's our third loss in the league in a row. There are some people going overboard but it isn't one result, we looked flat against Fulham in the cup too. 4 games without a win is a slump, not a one off.

You slate Dyche whenever we lose but not a peep whenever we win.

If you are going to slate the man, give him credit when it's due.
I have given him credit recently, I’m surprised you haven’t noticed seen as you seem to stalk me so much. Be a bit more professional and stop trying to make your members feel uncomfortable. It isn’t nice logging in after a week and seeing a staff member quoting multiple posts with childish remarks. It’s quite sad actually

I see glimpses of Garner changing direction mid dribbling . It's a new skill for him . Would see that more in future games

I have given him credit recently, I’m surprised you haven’t noticed seen as you seem to stalk me so much. Be a bit more professional and stop trying to make your members feel uncomfortable. It isn’t nice logging in after a week and seeing a staff member quoting multiple posts with childish remarks. It’s quite sad actually

As others have said, I think you're a WUM. I've mentioned it a few times to encourage you to alter behaviour. Consider this a final warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.