Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it’s game over and they’ve taken their foot off the gas but the difference in swapping Keane for Gomes shows Dyche got it wrong here

I love Dyche though and will forgive him a mistake with Doucoure and Gueye both out and a lot of football played over this period

I remember after the deduction people looking at our fixtures saying we’re not out of the relegation zone once until Feb at best

A lot of dramatic posts here, its one game after a decent run of results, let's see how we come back from this. We are good enough side to win matches, we've just been poor today
It's a 4th loss in a row, against an extremely average Wolves side and comfortably the worst performance in a while.

I personally am not back to worrying about relegation but this is a good example of Dyche's limitations as a manager.

Baffled why Dyche changed it today. We lost to Spurs and City but actually played well. There was zero need to change it. Needed something in this game.

That Crystal Palace game now looks tougher than it was a few weeks ago and we can't afford to go there and out in a rotten display.

Undone by some very poor defending and a poor set up today. Bloody hate 3 at the back, especially when one of said 3 is MK.

Wolves have done a number on us more than once and have regrouped brilliantly since the mess they seemed to be in at the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.