Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Team Prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s game over and they’ve taken their foot off the gas but the difference in swapping Keane for Gomes shows Dyche got it wrong here

I love Dyche though and will forgive him a mistake with Doucoure and Gueye both out and a lot of football played over this period

I remember after the deduction people looking at our fixtures saying we’re not out of the relegation zone once until Feb at best
Doucoure and Gueye are about to be out awhile no? Probably should be concerned that he can’t solve a problem

Yeah but it looked like he might have learned recently, instead he has reverted to type, doesn't have a clue. Now I’m worried.
He's a no-mark manager who has no clue whatsoever on how to get the better of teams who play attacking, dominating 21st century football. Utterly reactionary, not forward thinking. Always has been always will be; but in fairness he has put a few wins on the board, and over the course of 38 games he's more likely than not to get enough points to get the job done. Dyche wont get hung up about 1 result, it'll all be about "on to the next game".

Status
Not open for further replies.