Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets bet real here, Dyche has papped his pants and gone all Benitez 5-4-1, set up not to lose and way way way more defensive than against Brighton and Man City, for what reason? Wolves are nowhere near that level, Dyche has lost the plot and the pressure has got to him.... change the shape with 2 to go, we seen how a change in shape affected us against Utd and Fulham.

If we don`t get anything he will be lambasted as to why he changed it now, and rightly so... This decision could be the nail in our coffin.
Well, you got that completely wrong fella. Football tactics seem to be an enigma to you.
I also commend you for saying Dyche has “papped his pants” without a single ounce of irony from one of the chiefs of the bedwetting brigade.

We were playing ok, gave away a stupid goal, and were then absolutely naff for the rest of the game. Incredibly lucky to get a late equaliser, despite Wolves being very poor and having little to play for.

The injuries were unlucky, and the board take full responsibility for the mess our squad is in. Not really sure what to make of Dyche. There have been glimmers of promise, but far too many awful displays along with it.

Big Yez for MOTM.

Again, if you can’t win, don’t lose. We would have been fine if Frank had adopted that strategy but we threw far too many games away. We need West Ham to turn up tomorrow. Hopefully early goal, hopefully their place is bouncing with it being the last home game, hopefully Leeds wilt and the same with Leicester on Monday. However this is horrible. Let down it, a win at home against Southampton earlier this season, or even a draw against them and Wolves and we prob would have felt better going into this last game. Very annoying.

Homophobic insult?!? how dare you even insinuate that I'm in anyway homophobic you little weasel.

I ain't getting banned for you. Beat it.
I don’t want you banned kid.

Tip for the future though. When you make a prediction in football that goes wrong, and someone calls you out in a jokey way.

Just say „haha, ok. You got this one right today. I still think Keane‘s rubbish though even if he did get the assist“

You have football conversations in real life right? You don’t start insulting your mates and telling everyone to do one.

Anyway, let’s all celebrate a lovely goal from king Yerry (assist from Keane) that rescued us a point at Wolves. After admittedly, a pretty terrible performance.

Well, you got that completely wrong fella. Football tactics seem to be an enigma to you.
I also commend you for saying Dyche has “papped his pants” without a single ounce of irony from one of the chiefs of the bedwetting brigade.
A bit late... Just back from Anfield?

I'm glad we managed to get a point.

I thought Mina was MotM before he scored our goal.

It was a meek performance though. I hope we can stay up and then it'll seem a positive result.

100% reliant on other results now. Got to pray Leeds and Leicester don’t pull one out of the bag before the final day.

Status
Not open for further replies.