Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea why Dyche doesnt play him and Onana together.

Gana has been really poor recently...today wandering all over way out of position.
I can. He's been poor Zat.
I think it was him that gave the ball away for the goal, really amateurish.
There were times today when simple left footed passes were on but had to come on to his right to move it on.

Not as bad in passing as Gana and Douc's though.
Problem is they play with Garner and think they can play the same way. They can't.

Not to say Onana can't come good.
Think Dyche has got it wrong. I'd have Garner and Iwobi CM's and Onana fighting it out with Doucs for the advanced role.
(bring Gray onto the wing instead of Iwobi)

Grade A muppet you lad, beat it.
Wrong (not for the first time today kid). It was big Mick „Kegger“ Keane.

World class assist. Crucial to our royal blues.

The fans will be raising a glass to the keggerman tonight. I know I will be. Proper stuck my neck out for him at HT. it bloody well paid off.

What must people who insulted him when he came on be thinking? Probably questioning their loyalty and moral character. I know I would be.

Still, I backed him and was proven correct. Feels good to have faith in the players who play for my club (no matter how badly they’ve played at times this season).

I say keep the faith and keep your chin up. Keep believing!

Sorry to be a downer but man I’m really disheartened after today. Leaving today, I’m not sure we have the ability to beat Bournemouth so we’re entirely dependent on other teams and that makes me sick…
I can only hope what everyone here noticed was also noticed by the staff and there is a new lineup next week.

A lot went against us today, to lose your only right back (having already lost your left back and having no straight replacement) and then lose your centre forward is a tough break for any team. However, we stuck with it and pressurised enough to get the equaliser - they never gave up.

Something has changed for the positive in terms of mentality and toughness - well done Blues; I just hope it's enough.
Yeah, things seemed to have done a bit of a 180.
The worst playing roster in the league (footballing ability and team balance) and should have already been relegated by now, but they are still innit and aren't rolling over. Put Richarlison back in this team and we'd be well clear.

Who are you to decide who's a muppet or not - that's the prerogative of the Mod Team.
Im a muppet because I suggested reasons why Keane should’ve come on after the Patterson injury.

One of those reasons was that Keane is a threat from set pieces. He can help with goals and assists.

He called me an idiot and said Holgate would be better. Fair opinion (without the need for the „idiot“ remark).

Keane then assisted Yerry‘s 99th minute goal.

He now looks a bit of a fool and is sulking.

Think he’d have genuinely preferred us to lose than Keane contribute towards a result.

I say we’re all everton fans and look for the positives.

He’s called me a gimp (which is a homophobic insult I think), a muppet and done the middle finger response.

You can’t win em all. Especially the MODs. They’re a protected species.

Im a muppet because I suggested reasons why Keane should’ve come on after the Patterson injury.

One of those reasons was that Keane is a threat from set pieces. He can help with goals and assists.

He called me an idiot and said Holgate would be better. Fair opinion (without the need for the „idiot“ remark).

Keane then assisted Yerry‘s 99th minute goal.

He now looks a bit of a fool and is sulking.

Think he’d have genuinely preferred us to lose than Keane contribute towards a result.

I say we’re all everton fans and look for the positives.

He’s called me a gimp (which is a homophobic insult I think), a muppet and done the middle finger response.

You can’t win em all. Especially the MODs. They’re a protected species.
Homophobic insult?!? how dare you even insinuate that I'm in anyway homophobic you little weasel.

I ain't getting banned for you. Beat it.

I can only go by the commentary for MoM, so I've gone for Michael Keane because he apparently played better than the rest of them when he came on. Is there a case for him playing CF if DCL doesn't recover for the Bournemouth game?

Status
Not open for further replies.