Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expected us to implode once we conceded, so glad we stuck it out, there's not too much wrong with the spirit in the team, forget about the football, that's not too good. Hopefully Leeds and Leicester get no more than a point this weekend and then it's in our hands. I went for Garner as MOTM he looks like a proper footballer, as I said last week, every time I see him play I like him a bit more

I was making it a photo finish between big Yerry and Garner up until the big man popped up at the end.

Yerry Mina MOM for me ;)

Hilarious you mate.

Be a good little fella and do one though ey?
Enjoy the battling point and keep your chin up kid.

Yes, we’re a bit rubbish at the moment. But the team are giving it their all and there’s nothing we can do about the squad until summer.

While we have Keggers as an option it’s worth using him. Especially as an offensive threat!

You’ll be ok. I’ll be ok. We’ll all be ok!

I knew it would be too much to expect us to be in a position after these penultimate games to be secure. Perish the thought that we end up next Sunday even before we kick off being beneath Leeds or Leicester needing a win.
Done that in 1986 final game where we won but still didn't get the League title.
Horrible feeling that never went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.