Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2023-05-20-17-27-01-762_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

🖤🖤🖤

If you can't enjoy that and have to come on here to spread fear then just give up already and go away

That is an absolutely huge point in the context of things, how often have we seen this team crumble in situations like this.

It will give the team a massive lift and heap pressure on the teams around us. I personally can't see Leeds or Leicester winning so we will likely go into the last game just needing to beat kin no marks Bournemouth.

UTFT

If you can't enjoy that and have to come on here to spread fear then just give up already and go away

That is an absolutely huge point in the context of things, how often have we seen this team crumble in situations like this.

It will give the team a massive lift and heap pressure on the teams around us. I personally can't see Leeds or Leicester winning so we will likely go into the last game just needing to beat kin no marks Bournemouth.

UTFT
They'll be buzzing and hopefully as you say carry that belief through

Shout out to Wolverhampton for being the scruffiest arsehole of a place in the known universe too.

Singing "sign on" in the first half, are they messing?

Make the mancs look Parisien them lot.
If Wolverhampton is a body part, it'd be the sphincter of incontenant drunk decorator who just ate the dodgiest Mexican food and has now got the sh!ts but forgot to remove the sandpaper from his hand.

Are you messing?

That awful football team just fluked a point and you want me to say I'm wrong about Michael Keane playing at right back or upfront.

You're an absolute moron.

And don't call me kid again, gimp.
Calm down kid, you called me an idiot remember.

I said Keane offered a threat offensively.

When it mattered most the big lad provided a golden assist for Yerry.

Just a simple „I was wrong, you were right“

We’re all everton fans here.

You’re pleased Keane provided a crucial assist to help the club right?

I’d go as far as saying it could end up being the most crucial assist of the season.

Big game next week though. So we’ll have to see.

Shout out to Wolverhampton for being the scruffiest arsehole of a place in the known universe too.

Singing "sign on" in the first half, are they messing?

Make the mancs look Parisien them lot.

Liverpool unemployment rate: 5.4%
Wolverhampton unemployment rate: 7.6%

Status
Not open for further replies.