Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was so down during that I didn't even clock Keane was playing up front. Better there than anywhere else tbh. Got an assist too. Sigh. Off to watch Forest/Arsenal

Holgate you idiot, a lad who as actually played fullback and, most importantly, isn't Michael Bloody Keane!
Ive been watching this game a long time kid.

Old Keggers knows how to „assist“ a team in trouble.

Just a simple „I was wrong, you were right“ will do.

….really impressed with him these last few games. i wasn’t convinced at first but I like him lots, especially playing under this pressure. He’s a good one.

No idea why Dyche doesnt play him and Onana together.

Gana has been really poor recently...today wandering all over way out of position.

Hearing we didn't have a pattern of play today. Given, we were trash but we literally lost our best...actually...only striker and then our right-back. Had to play Keane at RWB and probably our most in-form winger had to revert LB so had less of an effect on the game. So all things considered, a point is something.
We had a good pattern of play first half, until Patterson went off injured, and then DCL followed shortly after. That messed things up hugely. But a point, after going behind and looking empty up front, is at least something.

Ive been watching this game a long time kid.

Old Keggers knows how to „assist“ a team in trouble.

Just a simple „I was wrong, you were right“ will do.
Are you messing?

That awful football team just fluked a point and you want me to say I'm wrong about Michael Keane playing at right back or upfront.

You're an absolute moron.

And don't call me kid again, gimp.

I know Wolverhampton are safe and had nothing to play for, but I still hope that right now, somewhere, a faithful young Wolves fan is crying his eyes out.
its mad how hard they were pressing us and making dirty tackles

they were treating it like a championship play off final at wembley

they got 5 yellow cards today which means they will get a fine as well

Reactions: sdk
If Forest get beat tonight - It could mean that a point against Bournemouth on the last day would take us above Forest (If they also lose away at Palace)
Palace aren;t givinhg up. Point at Fulham today. They are very good at home.

Forest need a point here tonight and even then it might not be good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.