Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am going to be pushed to make the kick off on Saturday. Travelling by car from Liverpool but won't get away from work until 1. Does anyone know whether any of the car parks next to the ground tend to have spaces still available close to kick off?

I don't think it's an exaggeration to describe this match as one of the biggest for the club - we've had a few of them since last season - sadly, for all the wrong reasons thanks to the clowns who are the current custodians of our club.

It might look a kinder fixture compared to our relegation rivals in that Wolves are 13th with sod all to play for, but they're very good at home - particularly since the new year. This is their home record in 2023;

Wolves 1-0 Aston Villa
Wolves 2-0 Crystal Palace
Wolves 2-0 Brentford
Wolves 1-0 Chelsea

Wolves 2-4 Leeds
Wolves 1-0 Tottenham
Wolves 0-1 Bournemouth
Wolves 3-0 Liverpool
Wolves 1-0 West Ham
Would love an outcome from this match on Saturday, don't want it coming to the last game of the season.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to describe this match as one of the biggest for the club - we've had a few of them since last season - sadly, for all the wrong reasons thanks to the clowns who are the current custodians of our club.

It might look a kinder fixture compared to our relegation rivals in that Wolves are 13th with sod all to play for, but they're very good at home - particularly since the new year. This is their home record in 2023;

Wolves 1-0 Aston Villa
Wolves 2-0 Crystal Palace
Wolves 2-0 Brentford
Wolves 1-0 Chelsea

Wolves 2-4 Leeds
Wolves 1-0 Tottenham
Wolves 0-1 Bournemouth
Wolves 3-0 Liverpool
Wolves 1-0 West Ham
The only time they played anyone looking for a result they crumbled.

Get into them blue boys. UTFT!

Another of their players are leaving in summer so a big send off apparently.
Won 7 of 9 last home games.
We HAVE to win but will lose.

Leeds will beat West Ham.

Penultimate nail in coffin

Flashscores lists unavailable and questionable starters in their match previews, and DCL isn't on either of them.

Am going to be pushed to make the kick off on Saturday. Travelling by car from Liverpool but won't get away from work until 1. Does anyone know whether any of the car parks next to the ground tend to have spaces still available close to kick off?
When I went with Palace last year, parked in Birch Street Car Park. WV1 4HY. Multi + other outside parking. Brisk 10 minute walk to the ground along Clarence Road and up Waterloo Road. Definitely busyish on match days but not the nearest to the ground so wasn't completely full. May be worth a try.

Park on Sainsbury’s, 3 hours free parking, you will find a space no issues. 10 minutes walk to the ground

Has Dyche ever played wing backs… I’d be very very surprised if he changes formation or moved McNeil back.

It will be Holgate or Godfrey and may god have mercy on our souls.
if you watch his press conference he's basically said were playing wing backs, said were looking at other systems. McNeil will be LWB.

I personally dont like us with wingbacks, our record isnt great when playing that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.