Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the Everton fans singing fat spanish waiter? I`m joining in..... get out of our club, at least Spurs showed some balls by sacking Nuno this [Poor language removed] will stink the place out, we probably cant afford to sack him.....

Please, for the love of god, stop the Unsworth and Ferguson shouts.

What have either of them ever done in management? Ferguson is the one constant from all these rotating managers which raises real red flags for me and Unsy has had a total of sod all success with coaching academy talent through to the first team.

Ok, I'm calling it - and vault me all you want.

Get Dunc in. If we're going down, let it be with someone who gives a toss and wants to rebuild from the ground up. It won't be pretty, might take a few years to get back, if ever.

Either way, I've never felt so distant from this club. I can't relate to anyone in the side. I watch games from the past on YT, it feels like I'm watching mates play footy. They die for the shirt.

These slackers can get ploughed by an artic on the way back from Molineux for all I care. Every one of them.
You're probably right mate.
These players would be shittin-a-brick going in at half time to face the wrath of him

Status
Not open for further replies.