Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of us have a clue what condition Richarlison is in. Its easy to risk someone on the bench when you can name 9.

Tosun is proper rubbish. We are already playing 2 wide players. Its another game where we havent one good option who we are sure is fit.

Sorry my friend, I am for perspective but regardless of injuries, plenty of ways to make that team more dynamic rather than playing a 5-5-0. Tosun upfront is better than Siggurddson upfront. Anthony Gordon has played enough games a player in his life to play uptop and offer SOMETHING.

The whole idea of the team is bizzare. I admire your positivity but that team is aids in visual form.

The games we have lost against Wolves have been lost in the midfield.

Their 3 is really strong, to win the game we need to win the midfield.

They have a strong midfield like - I just think you are on a hiding to nothing if you play with no striker when you dont even have a goal scoring winger/midfielder to compensate.

Only James can have a pop and he typically creates more than he scores.

Its essentially gone there to nick a point with the chance to nick one from a set piece. Great if it works but if they go a goal up its going to be a long night.

That formation is just behind the 6-4-0 formation moyes tried against West ham one time. Shoe horned Hibbert into centre half and he scored an og. If I remember correctly he could have bagged a couple more that day!
Didnt steve Watson play up front once?

Status
Not open for further replies.