Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Bingham scores Everton’s first goal in their 0-2 win against Wolverhampton Wanderers. The match was played on 6th October 1962 at the Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton in front of 44,506 fans.

With DCL and most likely Richy out we need to shut up shop and try to get a goal from a corner. Just cant see how else we win.

with that in mind.

Olsen (we dont need a Pickers howler)
Coleman - Mina - Keane - Godfrey
Holgate - Davies
Iwobi - Hamez - Berny
Tosun
Then we just have almost zero cover off the bench. Berny on the right is defensively weak but who else? If we stick with 4 at the back there is no cover.

Olsen
Mina - Keane - Holgate
Coleman - Davies - Hamez - Siggy - Godfrey
Iwobi - Tosun
Hate that formation and obviously we lose when we play it but its all just a mess. Cant believe our only real threat are our defenders off a corner. haha.

Olsen
Holgate
Iwobi -Davies - Hamez - Berny
Tosun
No idea. I could do a thousand of these and they would all be equally as sad. Hope we do some good business this month. Just shows how much we rely on DCL and Richy. Up Everton or whatever.

This is our only chance
Davies is useless

Attachments

• IMG-20210111-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20210111-WA0002.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 108

Some of us have been asking for front line cover for a long time but nobody ever takes any notice, this injury problem to our forwards was always going to happen sooner or later.

With DCL and most likely Richy out we need to shut up shop and try to get a goal from a corner. Just cant see how else we win.

with that in mind.

Olsen (we dont need a Pickers howler)
Holgate - Davies
Iwobi - Hamez - Berny
Tosun
Then we just have almost zero cover off the bench. Berny on the right is defensively weak but who else? If we stick with 4 at the back there is no cover.

Olsen
Mina - Keane - Holgate
Coleman - Davies - Hamez - Siggy - Godfrey
Iwobi - Tosun
Hate that formation and obviously we lose when we play it but its all just a mess. Cant believe our only real threat are our defenders off a corner. haha.

Olsen
Holgate
Iwobi -Davies - Hamez - Berny
Tosun
No idea. I could do a thousand of these and they would all be equally as sad. Hope we do some good business this month. Just shows how much we rely on DCL and Richy. Up Everton or whatever.
Doucoure?

Well the only hope is James putting everything on a plate for Tosun, Not sure how else we win this. If Richy is back then I would feel confident, Hope the covid rumor isn't true.

But it is always doom with you, you're never happy unless posting bad news or a moan about something.

As for the covid figues, they change dails, the state of the depth in our squad doesn't
Not at all - you can go through my posts in the last few weeks and see me joking/complimenting certain players people just like to latch onto a stereotype i.e negative poster.

I do love a moan like but thats because I have high standards of what I expect from a club of our stature.

Just when you think we’re starting to get our squad back, more injuries turn up our of the blue.

It feels like Richarlison has hardly played this season and when he has he has been terrible.

Tosun is going to take them pearls from the fake fascism outrage mob that they've been clutching and ram them down thier throats.

He'll score tomoro night if he starts. Your time is now Cenk.

'Wont somebody PLEASE think of abolishing the private ownership of the means of production'
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.