Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to be picking up a few injuries during training lately. If there's even the slightest doubt over Richarlisons' fitness, then he shouldn't play. It's not worth risking him aggravating a slight injury and being out for a couple of games/weeks. Time for Tosun to step up, although I'm not sure he'll be much use, I read something about him having a fondness for Wolves.

Pickford
Coleman Mina Keane Godfrey
Davies Doucouré
Iwobi Sigurdsson Gordon
Tosun

Mate, why revel in it so much though, you cannot wait to post bad news, we all effin know we have a poor squad depth, but you are the first to remind everyone.

Not one person on this board is thinking " we have a great squad, Allan,DCL and Richie being out does not matter.." we just do not need to go on about it like you do.

Next thing, you'll be on the Covid thread telling us it is killing loads of people, just incase we never already knew....

But there are people on the covid thread reporting daily death figures so I dont get your point.

You're basically saying dont post anything factual as everyone already knows which kinda makes a discussion forum redundant?

With our injuries and the dreadful Davies/Gomes performances on Saturday - could see Godfrey/Holgate lining up in midfield

Pickford
Holgate, Mina, Keane, Digne
Doucoure Godfrey
Sigurdsson
James Tosun Iwobi

Bench: Olsen, Davies, Bernard, Gordon, Coleman, Branthwaite, Simms, Nkounkou

:-(
You've just airbrushed Gomes completely out of the squad. I like it

If Richarlison is fit its not 'too' bad but he has to play central and we need a flat back 4 as he tracks back a lot defensively when out wide.

DCL also holds the ball up to relieve pressure which we wont have so defensively we need to be sound.
I think Richy would react well to going down the middle. Feel like he's the kind of player to step up when needed and he'd get the bit between his teeth to prove that he can score goals like DCL does. Let's hope he frowns his way to a hat trick

James on the right wing is our weakness

Traore will break Coleman down like some feta cheese
Traore normally comes off the right so big boy battle with Ben God with Iwobes doubling up, maybe?

Pedro Neto is their biggest threat - really like him as a player and think he will cause Yerry and Seamus problems off their left

Calvert Lewin out, Richarlison out, Allan out, digne unfit, James just played 120 mins. Lads we’ve lost this one, let’s move onto the next game! Oh wait it’s vs Aston Villa...

Status
Not open for further replies.