Wolverhampton Wanderers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept that Wolves are a good team with something to play for but I can't accept our lads and lasses making them look like Brazil on a good day.
I trust Carlo feels the same.

Imagine the fume when villa hammer us. It’s all gone wrong, we had passion under big dunc, we are going through the motions and look like a club with zero ideas. Brands has a lot to do or this could get seriously ugly

Strange how having finally been awarded a penalty this season we've now been penalised for being given that morsel by penalties against in successive games.

This is excellent. Seamus hitting the nail on the head.

Its the same crap we hear after every defeat,instagram and twitter pages of players saying we fight on etc,bored of listening to it,today a Wolves player went down,3 Everton players went to check on him,Digne and Mina went down,no sign of a player checking,if hes being " brutally honest" then why isnt he bollocking them during the match,why not at half time?

Its the same crap we hear after every defeat,instagram and twitter pages of players saying we fight on etc,bored of listening to it,today a Wolves player went down,3 Everton players went to check on him,Digne and Mina went down,no sign of a player checking,if hes being " brutally honest" then why isnt he bollocking them during the match,why not at half time?

Understand your point but these are grown men and highly paid footballers. Why should they need a rollicking to correct their attitude?

Plus he may have. We dont know but it ceryainly looks like he's calling them out hete without mentioning their names

We are well away from the relegation fight, but next season this abysmal group of players will surely land us in it. Carlo is the wrong manager to get us out of one. Of course if we bin 7 players and sign 3 or 4 class players then who knows?

I imagine that's the plan. Most of these players aren't good enough. I doubt Anchelloti would have come here without reassurances over who he could bring in. What we're seeing is the result of 5 years of instability and some poor managers being appointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.