Wolverhampton Wanderers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not aware our brave lion-hearts even had a game and I couldn’t give a fig for this footie season. Having said that, I am disappointed with the continued uselessness of my EPL team...Everton is the ultimate chocolate teapot outfit

...I think you’re right. He’s a professional and he’ll be totally aware of fellow professionals who are not contributing. It won’t just be today, he’ll know the ones with the wrong attitude in training.

There‘s clearly a few who do not think playing for Everton is important.
He should take a look at the quality (or lack thereof) of his own performances before criticising others. Offers nothing going froward from right back.

Did Carlo pick that midfield to make a point?
Wasn't arsed before the game but when I saw those four I had to look twice. If that's our sum total we're well and truly stymied.
In fact that result and performance was a statement of surrender.

We'll beat them as we are good at home it's away when we look absolutely dreadful
I put that down to homesickness: so many of our lads suffer from this affliction. Bunch of big girls blouses. I am uncertain as to whether I have mentioned this before, but I once went on a week long camp with a mate called Ross Pottinger. Gosh, Potty didn’t stop blubbering the whole time... homesick!!
In the end, I told him to stop being a pansy and to grow a pair.

Everton are like Potty...

Stupid pointless asterisk rump season. But still.

tumblr_l4fyk9Ih1h1qz9zdgo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.