Wolverhampton Wanderers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how did we look so decent under Duncan's short stint as main man? He'd a run of games we were expected to lose yet got points, made the team fight like Everton of old and had a huge rapport with the fans. I know, I know Ancelotti is a world class proven manager whose won the lot and we shouldn't question it...........sorry but I do. Especially after this. It's not the fact he can't win a game, it's the fact he can't get the spirit and desire out of the players Ferguson did. If he left I'd not give a toss, especially if he took Davies and a few others with him. A disgrace,
We did fight under dunc but we looked a shambles tactically and were only a few waves away from being crushed.

Wolves Matchday Squad = £189m

Everton Matchday Squad = £257m
Wolves have a GK who went on strike and broke his own contract and wolves signed him up on a free, Sporting are still looking for compensation of 48 million.

Since Spurs, there’s been zero enthusiasm left from anyone involved with Everton.

Buckle up. We’re stuck in this prolonged car crash for another few games.

I don't think I've lever laughed so much at an Everton performance. Thank you CA. Thank you the 16 players involved.

Holgate, Digne and Richarlison - Champions League players
Coleman, Baines - Premier League (still but just)
The rest are championship or below, including DCL

As Holgate, Digne and Richarlison would be bought up
this team would struggle in the Championship as well.
It really is that bad.

Prickford
Davies
Sig
Bernard
Iwobi
Delph
Mina

That list is the reason why football is toxic.. they are all meant to be 'experienced top level professional footballers' on average £3m a year salary and not one of them would walk into any other premier league side.. right now not many managers would have them in their squads either

Totally pathetic individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.