Will we be next to 10 titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
City will win about 8 of the next 10, the PL sadly is turning into Italy Germany and France.

If the RS hadn't won the title they would be on 4 in a row by this season's end.

No one can compete with a oil state club, even more so now when FFP is dead.

Their squad is so huge and deep, even in this condensed season where other teams are playing the same team practically every week every 4 days, City have a strong core of 20 players who all cost in the 40-60 million range and Pep can keep them fresh and that in turn is why they are walking this League without getting out of 2nd gear.

We mock the leagues of the 3 above i mentioned, but the PL is turning the same way.

It’s a good question like.

I think the stadium elevates us now, I can see us making real progress over the next few years, certainly regular Europe and even CL. I can’t see us winning it in the next 5 years. But with city being so good, the bar is high, but we just close the gap every year, slow and steady.

after that? Hell yeah, would like to think we’ll win it in the next decade. No sign of mosh worrying about cash and uncle uzzy also backing us, we’re going to have real spending power with Carlo at the healm. He’ll deliver CL before stepping back into an administrative role and his son stepping in. Carlo jr pushes us on and boom we have our turn at the top.

Why not?

Imagine crying at City “buying” trophies if our chairman wasn’t a greedy selfish git we would have been talking about first to 20 with the reds.

City will win about 8 of the next 10, the PL sadly is turning into Italy Germany and France.

If the RS hadn't won the title they would be on 4 in a row by this season's end.

Their squad is so huge and deep, even in this condensed season where other teams are playing the same team practically every week every 4 days, City have a strong core of 20 players who all cost in the 40-60 million range and Pep can keep them fresh and that in turn is why they are walking this League without getting out of 2nd gear.

We mock the leagues of the 3 above i mentioned, but the PL is turning the same way.

They’ll always contend when Pep is there. Before that though average United and Liverpool teams pushed Mancini and Pellegrini’s teams all the way and were probably fortunate to win both. People said the same about Chelsea under Mourinho but teams go in cycles and all it takes is for Pep to leave and City may not look so good for a season or two and will give someone else an opportunity.

They’ll always contend when Pep is there. Before that though average United and Liverpool teams pushed Mancini and Pellegrini’s teams all the way and were probably fortunate to win both. People said the same about Chelsea under Mourinho but teams go in cycles and all it takes is for Pep to leave and City may not look so good for a season or two and will give someone else an opportunity.
Usmanov needs to unleash those funds now then, in 3 seasons time we could have a nucleus of a team to take advantage.

Well we can't compete at the moment at the top of the table it gives us a couple of years because Citeh have regenerated after last year and will probably win the title again next season. Investment in the squad with top players and a return of crowds may help us but we're playing catch up all the time. When we do win the 10th it'll be some party

I don't think it is this bleak only because United and Chelsea are definitely able to compete money wise. Not that a three horse race is that much more desirable but it is still something.

City's edge right now is Pep. He makes sure a top squad plays top stuff. If he leaves it becomes a contest again.

Well we can't compete at the moment at the top of the table it gives us a couple of years because Citeh have regenerated after last year and will probably win the title again next season. Investment in the squad with top players and a return of crowds may help us but we're playing catch up all the time. When we do win the 10th it'll be some party

When we win anything it will be some party. Seriously there’s a lot of blues who haven’t seen us a win a trophy in their lifetimes.

Big lol if they get Haaland.

What's the point

Status
Not open for further replies.