Will The Government Call In The Kirkby Move?

Will The Government Call In The Kirkby Move?

• Yes They Will

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • No They Wont

Votes: 22 47.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you have to do is read back over this thread. I think it's aparent now that most people just want an answer either way. I voted no in the ballet but when it came out yes i was happy to go. Goodison is a [Poor language removed] hole (love the place dont get me wrong) i go most away games an even the likes of blackburn have better facilitys than us.

Anyway, i just want an answer. So us fans can unite again an get behind the boys.

Fans will never unite over this, it's completely split our fanbase.

I very much that will happen for a very long time, the split runs very deep

So if we moved, obviously all the `supporters` that wanted us to stay at Goodison will not go to the games!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe that you dont want us to progress, and being that the Liverpool city council only want to support anything red, I say bugger them and move.

When Everton moved to Goodison it was outside the city boundary and look what you are fighting for, to stay at stadium that WAS outside the boundary.

Z Cars were based in Kirby, shall we get rid of that aswell.

So if we moved, obviously all the `supporters` that wanted us to stay at Goodison will not go to the games!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe that you dont want us to progress, and being that the Liverpool city council only want to support anything red, I say bugger them and move.

When Everton moved to Goodison it was outside the city boundary and look what you are fighting for, to stay at stadium that WAS outside the boundary.

He's in favour of Kirkby mate.

As for your little rant, there really is no point, people are split on this decision and eveyone has there reasons. That's the way it is.

;););)

Top post mate.

agreed, i still think once the decision the fans will still remain in two camps on this bitter row.
I have mates who have been going together to games home and away for over thirty years and now will not sit together in the pub,so bitter does not really cover it ,as for being called in I think they will have to now Bill gave assurances that the ownership where not going to sell up if approval was given so as he has now placed the club for sale his answer was fraudulent in the eyes of the law.

I think the goverment will call it in but i just wish like everyone else they'd just get on with it so we can all be put out of our misery

I think the goverment will call it in but i just wish like everyone else they'd just get on with it so we can all be put out of our misery
Yes its like a soap opera and not even a good one sick of scouring the papers ,net and Sky for news of this and hopefully transfers zilch mind you now Fulham want £4mill off the fee for AJ id keep him [Poor language removed] the cockney spivs off always hated Fulham even when Jimmy Hill played for them:mad:

Good post mate, but i thought HB was for the move!:huh:

Am pro kirkby, just pointing out there is now a major split amongst its fanbase

Yes its like a soap opera and not even a good one sick of scouring the papers ,net and Sky for news of this and hopefully transfers zilch mind you now Fulham want £4mill off the fee for AJ id keep him [Poor language removed] the cockney spivs off always hated Fulham even when Jimmy Hill played for them:mad:

"Hes a poof hes a poof"

Completely agree with the highlighted view from your good self but i am totally against moving to Kirkby. PS.. I always believed Z Cars was based in Skem???

Completely agree with the highlighted view of your good self but i am totally against moving to Kirkby. PS.. I always believed Z Cars was based in Skem, shows how much i know hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.