Will Koeman get the boot today?

Sacked today

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To defend first and to attack never?
I can see what @Eggs is saying here, though. Playing Devil's Advocate, at least we'd hold a stable formation for an extended period of play and possibly even see a midfield holding their width.

Whilst Moyes was intrinsically negative, we at least had an understanding of where players played...

Now we just bumble around the pitch meeting up with one another and struggling to understand why the opposition have just netted again when our defence is 25 yards up the pitch in the backsides of our midfield who can't remember what the 18 yard box looks like.

I can see what @Eggs is saying here, though. Playing Devil's Advocate, at least we'd hold a stable formation for an extended period of play and possibly even see a midfield holding their width.

Whilst Moyes was intrinsically negative, we at least had an understanding of where players played...

Now we just bumble around the pitch meeting up with one another and struggling to understand why the opposition have just netted again when our defence is 25 yards up the pitch in the backsides of our midfield who can't remember what the 18 yard box looks like.
No I get what you're both saying. The thing is that you're talking and thinking of pre-Man Utd Moyes. He was good, tactically, just a coward with the 'knife to the gunfight' mentality.

Moyes of now just got relegated with Sland and sacked, sacked from Real Sociedad after doing absolutely horribly... Are y'all sure?

No I get what you're both saying. The thing is that you're talking and thinking of pre-Man Utd Moyes. He was good, tactically, just a coward with the 'knife to the gunfight' mentality.

Moyes of now just got relegated with Sland and sacked, sacked from Real Sociedad after doing absolutely horribly... Are y'all sure?
Ah, but I was only playing Devil's Advocate.

I think he's a useless bellwhiff.

That is the most worrying part for me .. the total lack of any idea or shape and then actually expecting us to win. The fact we let in 5 and Pickford made 9 saves and we had 2 or 3 shots on target says it all . It’s clear to all Koeman is done and for me doesn’t even want to be there but won’t do the decent thing and resign ! I really just don’t see anyway back for him now and the situation is only going to get worse and we will be in real trouble. A new manager will change a lot of this and get us through until January and a couple more signings ... surely he goes today !

There's no purpose at all to the play.

And if we did go for Moyes then he'd have to win me over again.

IF <-- That's a big if

No, because they have deluded themselves that have a super-manager on their hands and are sure he’ll turn it round. He won’t go until it’s too late I fear!

Status
Not open for further replies.