Will Koeman get the boot today?

Sacked today

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no purpose at all to the play.

And if we did go for Moyes then he'd have to win me over again.

IF <-- That's a big if
IF we moved for moyes again then thst would be the final confirmation this club is completely small time. I'm sorry but it would kill any enthusiasm I would ever have as being a fan, 11 years without a trophy and we got him back? That is pretty much confirming the club have no ambition away from the financial side, not to mention 3 sacking following leaving us.

David moyes should be confined to history as just another manager we had, any speculation him returning means we really are rank average.

..international break not too far away, I think that might be how long he’s got.

3 away games on the bounce allows them to avoid the embarrassment of 10k left in the ground at the final whistle too.

If the board waits till we go out Europe and the league cup and suffer another two league losses then moshiri has lost me tbh, he'll have proven that he's utterly inept in regards to football.

IF we moved for moyes again then thst would be the final confirmation this club is completely small time. I'm sorry but it would kill any enthusiasm I would ever have as being a fan, 11 years without a trophy and we got him back? That is pretty much confirming the club have no ambition away from the financial side, not to mention 3 sacking following leaving us.

David moyes should be confined to history as just another manager we had, any speculation him returning means we really are rank average.
I'm not advocating it.

He's not top of my list.

I think the decision has already been made to sack him. But it won't be until after Leicester until he finally goes.

They would want the new manager to start with a home match v Watford rather than a tough trip to Leicester. Personally I think that's a disgraceful attitude, not least because Leiecester are equally crap but it's really unfair on the blues making the trip. He should have been gone one hour after yesterday's game.

The fact he wasn't jibbed at 3.25 yesterday afternoon tells you all you need to know about the indecisive ineptitude displayed by our board of directors. The club stinks of failure, with heads dropping all over the place. He should have gone weeks ago. Every game he's in charge will make it that much harder for the next guy to pull these players into an efficient unit.

No, because of that reason.

3 away games on the bounce allows them to avoid the embarrassment of 10k left in the ground at the final whistle too.

If the board waits till we go out Europe and the league cup and suffer another two league losses then moshiri has lost me tbh, he'll have proven that he's utterly inept in regards to football.

..I sat and waited until the end and I thought the fans were remarkably patient. There were boos and a few shouts aimed at Koeman but it wasn’t as toxic as I thought it might get. People will only take so much, though.

..I sat and waited until the end and I thought the fans were remarkably patient. There were boos and a few shouts aimed at Koeman but it wasn’t as toxic as I thought it might get. People will only take so much, though.

I think there's a reason for that mate, after Martinez followed by the takeover and a new sense of genuine hope, to see it all fall apart on every level, chairman appearing a fool on the Jim white hour, no light on the ground move, recruitment that promised so much and ultimately left us,looking amateur, and followed by the worst football we've seen since walker and Smith, the fight has simply been knocked out of most, and what's left is resignation and despondency.

People are going the game expecting is to perform woefully and expecting these results.

In business terms we've had our expectations managed successfully by the club.

Would love the next home game to see a 15k crowd turn up, only then would the owners absolutely brick themselves.

I agree Moyes would only underline our small time attitude but with Kenwright there I wouldn't bet against it he's a drama queen. If they sack RK it has to be a short term appointment and that can only mean Unsworth for me until the end of the season when we can access the situation, surely we can't be worse under him. Lets face it, it does look like a relegation battle. The inability to get a top class striker has really screwed us and its unforgivable.

...I really dislike watching my football team with absolutely no organisation or tactical nouse. I wouldn’t want Moyes but at least every player went on the pitch knowing what his job was.
Did you see Sunderland last season?! He's gone as a manager.

I think we need to be clear Koeman’S out. Otherwise the club will just fire his brother and take the credit for doing what the fans wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.