Will Everton break their transfer record this Summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its too risky for us to spend a large amount on one player, we're not like the rs who can write millions off each year. Its best for the manager to avoid transfer records unless he someone who wont fail such as Rooney.

Yeah but look at the 3 lost....

Mucha - A back up GK can be found on a free so easily replaceable.

Hitz - Was mainly brought in to allow Barkley loan time away who I see as an important player in the squad next season. So IMO already been replaced.

Neville - His RB duties are already covered with Coleman, Hibbert and stones. CM a little short so a CM needs bringing in.

I see the point if no one leaves, would be hard to spend 15M on a striker and no one else. But I see players leaving so really shouldn't be the case. The likes of Heitinga Naismith Fellaini and even jelavic could all move on. If that's the case we could still break our transfer record and bring in 4/5 players.

Think it's gonna be an intresting summer.

I'm glad you posted that. I knew Neville was one, I couldn't figure out who the other 2 players were. I don't think either of them is a loss really and we can just get another couple of crocks on freebies to replace them if we need to.

I think it would be stupid to spend big on one player, unless we sell Felly I cant see the budget being very big. We need to get two to three players to strengthen the squad, players who know the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.