Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will come down to who we can shift before end of window.. he's massive upgrade on what we have and think like a lot others he's suddenly looking at us under Carlo and seeing big change. 94th minute today still going strong the lad while ours are usually spent after 70mins. Fit as a butchers dog and like Richy seems able to take the constant knocks.
Ps I'm still inwardly crying over Gabriels performance earlier :(

Think I could handle a Gomes Daucore Allen Hamez Richie Zaha combination as has been stated Zaha would get more freedom with us than he does at Palace just wish we hadn't panic buyed on Iwobi on last day of transfer window last season that money would have come in very handy also would be nice to get Emerson in as right back then got the makings of a very exciting team probably need to score 2 or 3 every game though to win with Pickford still being our number 1.

Reactions: Ivo
Meh

Dalot Keane Holgate Digne

James Allan Doucoure Zaha

Richarlison DCL

Now thats an exciting side - pace, power, yoof, experience, hunger.

Come on Moshiri get us Wilf in as an early Xmas present for all us long suffering Blues.

We're desperate for an X Factor signing

Meh

Richarlison DCL

Come on Moshiri get us Wilf in as an early Xmas present for all us long suffering Blues.

.....speak for yourself, Zaha wouldn’t be a present I’d welcome. Unless I’ve missed something, I’m not actually seeing any current links to him.

Meh

Richarlison DCL

We have literally just signed James Rodriguez, how much more x-factor do you want you greedy sod haha

Today’s result could well reinforce the Palace hierarchy in their determination to retain his services for another 6 months at the very least.
They could still sell him for a tidy sum next year especially if he has a decent season as opposed to the last one.
His value to them in improved place money and as bulwark against possible relegation may far outweigh the value of selling him now.
That difference could plausibly be as little as £20m which in today’s environment is not a great deal of money.

We have literally just signed James Rodriguez, how much more x-factor do you want you greedy sod haha

Rodriguez is a mad signing but overall there are still some who think he's past his best / injury prone.

Zaha whilst obviously not on the same level as James is one of those players like Vardy who is universally rated by the media/pundits regardless of if some fans dont rate him.

Zaha is the sort of signing where everyone looks up and goes "Everton mean business". Rodriguez whilst universally on another world to Zaha still has those "dissenting" voices in the media whether they are warranted or not.

Rodriguez is a mad signing but overall there are still some who think he's past his best / injury prone.

Zaha whilst obviously not on the same level as James is one of those players like Vardy who is universally rated by the media/pundits regardless of if some fans dont rate him.

Zaha is the sort of signing where everyone looks up and goes "Everton mean business".
I think James, Doucoure and Allan have already done that, Allan by and large going under the radar because he's more of a grafter than a flair player but he is a big name as well. Depends how much for Zaha but he's not a priority for me.

Zaha is the sort of signing where everyone looks up and goes "Everton mean business". Rodriguez whilst universally on another world to Zaha still has those "dissenting" voices in the media whether they are warranted or not.
There are dissenting voices about any player we sign or anything we do as a club. At the moment we’re just media eye broccoli.

Also, I’d have more doubts about Zaha than Rodriguez, London lads don’t generally do well away from the capital. Innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.