Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what it is you’re actually looking for. He’s quite clearly the most gifted natural footballer to come through our academy in many many years, you don’t have to watch much of him to notice that.
You mean our best since Tom Davies?

Or what about Ryan Ledson?

Or John Paul Kissock?

Or, well, Ross Barkley?

He has very good technical skills and he looks somewhat promising, but I need to see more impact.

I see what you all see, but I feel as much I'm underplaying, most of you are massively overplaying him.

Anyway, I've made myself a promise not to slate him, nobody likes to see bellends write off players.

I have said I would like to see him get a run in the side, for me he defo has more upside than Iwobi and Bernie, for now.

Or John Paul Kissock?

Or, well, Ross Barkley?

He has very good technical skills and he looks somewhat promising, but I need to see more impact.

I see what you all see, but I feel as much I'm underplaying, most of you are massively overplaying him.

Anyway, I've made myself a promise not to slate him, nobody likes to see bellends write off players.

I have said I would like to see him get a run in the side, for me he defo has more upside than Iwobi and Bernie, for now.

No mate, none of those.

Or John Paul Kissock?

Or, well, Ross Barkley?

I think the best sign I see from Gordon is the work he put into his body. He isn’t a player that will waste his potential away on the binge or do really knobby things off the field. He takes it very seriously.

He does need to take a bit more initiative on the field though. The skill is there. You can see it in the assists he has made so far this year. He has had a tendency to fade in and out of the games so far. I see big potential though.

Have you seen kean's first touch? Have you seen how poor he looks in the English game. Against third and fourth division players (so far this season)? We need another top player because it's a long season and we will pick up injuries and suspensions along way. Them lot just spent over 40m for a bench warmer from wolves.
To be honest mate, I don't rate Zaha as a top player and don't think he's that much better than Kean to warrant paying out what I assume will be a large fee and wage packet. Last season the goals return from Zaha wasn't that much better than the one from Kean, and Zaha had played far more games. Don't know about assists and the like, but I'm sure there's a 'stats' person on here who will. If Brands can work his magic and bring Zaha to Everton for a song, then maybe.

I don’t know what it is you’re actually looking for. He’s quite clearly the most gifted natural footballer to come through our academy in many many years, you don’t have to watch much of him to notice that.

He is bleedin fast, hopefully that technical skill catches up with his pace, if it does he will be one hell of a player.

I’d take Zaha all day. There’s a few question marks but he’s a modern day forward, can play across the front three and I just think he’d benefit from a move, just like doucoure, who by all accounts had been poor for Watford.
Gordon has some promise but for me he needs to really improve his physicality. He’s too easily pushed off the ball and I’m not sure he has the genes to fill out quite like DCL.

Zaha in Kean out would cap off a great window. Only worry would be if Zaha, Richarlison and DCL play from the start we wouldnt have a striker on the bench to come on only wingers like Gordon Iwobi Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.