Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not Zaha Providing we shift the deadwood I’d like to see us bring somebody else in for the right hand side. I know I’ll probably get shot down for this given he’s been unbelievable so far but I do worry brining James into the Gomez position might hamper him a little. His game has been floating in and out of matches and a role that means it’s hard for anyone to mark him. I worry moving him into midfield means we will lose that creative side of his game as he has to adapt to a cm role and won’t be able to float in and out of games

More than happy to see Gordon given minutes rather than buy Zaha.

I want to see Gordon getting minutes but I would like (as I’m sure we all would) another quality option in the team. We’re one or 2 injuries away from possible having the system we now have being knocked out of sync and I worry we will go back being one dimensional if that happens. I’d like to see Gordon as first choice to come on, especially in games we’re winning

I want to see Gordon getting minutes but I would like (as I’m sure we all would) another quality option in the team. We’re one or 2 injuries away from possible having the system we now have being knocked out of sync and I worry we will go back being one dimensional if that happens. I’d like to see Gordon as first choice to come on, especially in games we’re winning
I'm happy for Kean and Bernard to get minutes, we aren't at short as people are suggesting, they just don't rate the back ups which is fair enough but I think bernard and the likes are perfect back ups.

I'm happy for Kean and Bernard to get minutes, we aren't at short as people are suggesting, they just don't rate the back ups which is fair enough but I think bernard and the likes are perfect back ups.

Keans scoring rate albeit against lower league teams has been good, I’ve always wanted to see Bernard in that 10 position with protection around him and I think he’s done well when he’s played. Got a taste of some good players and like most I’m just getting greedy. While we’re at it let’s go get that Lampty as Seamus’s understudy

If not Zaha Providing we shift the deadwood I’d like to see us bring somebody else in for the right hand side. I know I’ll probably get shot down for this given he’s been unbelievable so far but I do worry brining James into the Gomez position might hamper him a little. His game has been floating in and out of matches and a role that means it’s hard for anyone to mark him. I worry moving him into midfield means we will lose that creative side of his game as he has to adapt to a cm role and won’t be able to float in and out of games
And those crossfield left footed cruise missiles

Status
Not open for further replies.