Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are not messing this season. 21 is when you become a man ... in America

Saw him drive down my road (in South London) in a ludicrous super car last year. His number plate, Wilf 1.
He had to go about 5 miles an hour because of the traffic so I asked him when he was signing for Everton. He gave me a thumbs up.
Proof if ever it was needed he's coming .

4 goals.

That account is like Statto with Sigurdsson.
I think you're being a bit harsh to just look at his goal record for Palace as an indicator of his talent (if that is what you're doing, haven't seen other posts if you elaborate further elsewhere).

I'm not saying he's all that - far from it - but look at that Palace side. Utter toilet. I've watched games where opponents double and triple up on Zaha because he is absolutely their only threat. There is no-one else at Selhurst occupying defenders' minds. Hence why they brought Tosun in.

I think you'd certainly see a far better Zaha in a team where responsibility is shared.

All that being said, for the money they'd want it's a firm no from me. If it's a modest fee with Iwobi moving back to London, yes all day because I think he'd prove to be better than what we have. None of Bernard, Iwobi or Walcott even got four last season. That's how ineffective we are in the wide positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.