Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cash plus Iwobi and Delph.
Iwobi is young and Prem proven and didn’t Hodgson bring Delph into the England team? He loves an older experienced head in the midfield.

Im wondering if Everton fans actualy watched his Arsenal performances. The vast majority of arsenal fans were not pulling the strings on party poppers for no reason. He's as crap here as he was at arsenal.
This just needs to be chalked down as a disaster and if we can somehow move him on in any way possible jump at it.
I disagree here mate
He was good for them in general, certainly much better than he is for us

I disagree here mate
He was good for them in general, certainly much better than he is for us
His stats at Arsenal where really good, that’s 1 reason we bought him.
people are writing him off to early, let’s see what Iwobi like this season with better players

think the boats sailed onZaha, he would be a quality signing no doubt. Rich/Zaha and James would be one scary attacking force

I do t want zaha but when you start having more than one quality player teams can’t double up on them. Double up on richy and zaha ( for example) , means hames has space and vice versa . That’s the problem with teams like city etc you can’t double up on Sergio , KDB and sterling as it takes over half your outfield players to do so.
I think the players we've brought in will already have a big impact on what you say. Obviously, the more the merrier, but hopefully going into a game where the opposition have to actually be wary of 6 or 7 players, instead of 2 or 3 tops.

Personally, I can't see Palace significantly shift from their previous valuation. Something like Tosun (15m) + Iwobi (20m) might go some way to bringing that down, but I still think they'd want 20m cash too. This should be a positive on overall squad wages, but still means we're in effect paying something like 55m for Zaha,... I'd like to see a different, younger option, if we're going to bring in anyone there. Plus, I'm sure he's more of a cutting in from the left player and I'd say the Right is a priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.