Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked joffy to ring him on the way home, unfortunately he wouldn't (kopite for ya)

Was speaking to few share holders who said he was planning on putting in transfer request last week but his agent told him not too,

Joffy was saying it's his only way now to make sure the move happens

Was very interesting to see what goes on in these situations (specially from the players an family hospitality) all the players wives/gf were all saying nice things about him

Joffy looked lost tonight he isn't a ST to be fair an he needs a scan on his shoulder could be 4 weeks out

Ps Leeds are fooking [Poor language removed]
Thanks for the & we all have them kopites 🙄
I watch him in that Leeds documentary he came across a good lad & believe he said preferred the number 10 roles ie attacking midfielder!

What his opinion on gnonto? I think he’s a xfactor player however at goodison Coleman marked him out the game pretty easily!

Hopefully 🙏 we get him & sulemana that’s my dream 😎

We are beginning to lose control of the situation with increased bids. This next one should be the last.

It's a lot of money for us, both in the current context and historically.

Be a lot of pressure on him if he signs. At a young age or not, he won't be extended a lot of patience to hit the ground running and I get that.

It's not like Chermiti. Spending a year to "settle in" won't be an option.

He'll get my full backing if he joins us, but I'm not at all sure the lad is up to that level of expectation, leaving one problem club for another.

1692426204129.png

I've got some sympathy for Leeds position here but with a very decent 25m on the table and a written transfer request it's unreasonable for them to hold out much more, yes he has a contract but you can't just hold someone who clearly wants to leave hostage.
Mate I've got no sympathy for Leeds...The Club and fanbase absolutely hate us for some unknown reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.