Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're using Chelsea transfer logic... Chermitti is £15mill on a 4 year deal at 19 years old. Let's say Gnonto is £25mill over 5 years for a 20 year old that's rounded to be £9mill a year for the both of them.

Throw Che in at £12mill on a 2 year so split that to £6mill over the period. Throw in loan fee for Danjuma and signing on fee for Young...

I wouldn't be surprised that on the books it's a transfer outlay of under £30mill.
Yeah but you know the club will throw a 5 year deal at Adams.

IMG_6406.jpeg

I know professional football is an industry where being a mercenary is not just accepted but often celebrated, but I really have a problem with folks trying to force a move the way he is

Fellaini showed other players how this is done

Stay professional, whack in your transfer request, play when asked, and don't be a whopper about it

That's the template

I know professional football is an industry where being a mercenary is not just accepted but often celebrated, but I really have a problem with folks trying to force a move the way he is

Fellaini showed other players how this is done

Stay professional, whack in your transfer request, play when asked, and don't be a whopper about it

That's the template
You arent wrong.

But its not just the players at fault.

Clubs like Leeds insisting players arent for sale and forcing them to stay at clubs dont help.

Find a deal that works for everybody, dont be a petulant child as a club.

You arent wrong.

But its not just the players at fault.

Clubs like Leeds insisting players arent for sale and forcing them to stay at clubs dont help.

Find a deal that works for everybody, dont be a petulant child as a club.

In defence of Leeds, or any club for that matter, they have a valid contract that the player signed and are well within their rights to want to keep him

Clubs are always expected to bend over backwards for players, but there's never any expectation on players to fulfil contractual commitments

They feel they can't sell him right now, just like when we felt we couldn't sell Richarlison. He got his head down and played, and then got his move at a later date

Gnonto could easily do the same here, but he's decided to be unprofessional to force his move

You signed the contract. You made a commitment. The club can't afford to lose you at this juncture. Tough taters

Status
Not open for further replies.