Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the deal is off, his agent spoke with us again last night but we ain't going any higher, both clubs are playing hard ball,

I've been invited to the game tonight, (it's gonna be full of dicks but no willy)...I'll be around some players/board members, will try an listen in on any info
Yeah hopefully the player puts more pressure on, do you think we could go back in

i hope that is not the case. Chermiti is signed with the money from Simms / Nkounkou etc
Gray will offset the outlay on Adams.
So that means a net spend of 25-30M for Gnonto, partially to be offset hopefully by further sales.
But even so i hope this club can have a net spend of 25M-30M in a major transfer window.
It is peanuts compared to some other teams.
No way we will have a net spend of 30 millions...I don't see it. Dyche was very clear at the end of last season that we would basically have to sell to buy. It is not an easy job to work with so much restrictions financially, but not convinced we are making the most out of what's available.

Looks like the deal is off, his agent spoke with us again last night but we ain't going any higher, both clubs are playing hard ball,

I've been invited to the game tonight, (it's gonna be full of dicks but no willy)...I'll be around some players/board members, will try an listen in on any info
Glad we're not going higher...worst case scenario, we don't sign him and Leeds have a really upset player.....move on

it will go down to the wire. which would not suit both sides. could you put in a kind word for us too

Things like that will never learn, they just say it to be 1st and hope the move come's off, to make them look like they knew. When in reality they didnt have a clue. They will have the excuses ready if the move does not happen and so on, like they all do lol
Spot on...I guess they're trying to make a living out of a new podcast, and be the first that broke the story would be great publicity for them.

No way we will have a net spend of 30 millions...I don't see it. Dyche was very clear at the end of last season that we would basically have to sell to buy. It is not an easy job to work with so much restrictions financially, but not convinced we are making the most out of what's available.
Dyche recently said we dont necessary need to sell to buy so what is the truth. Also let's hope we can do some permanent sales yet with Holgate, Gomes, Gbamin, Maupay in the offering (Gray money used for Adams signing). Also we have cleared a bit on the wage bill with Mina, Davies and Townsend and hopefully the ones above.

You could at least spell his name correctly, it's Gnonto.

Be a great signing, little Willy can't come quickly enough.
We must be the smallest team in the division? If we add Gnonto to our ranks, we'll have Young, Coleman,, Gueye, Maupay, Harrison, and possibly Che Adams. All smaller than 5ft 9?

If we signed Adams and Gnonto and get shot of Gomes, Gbamin, Maupay, Holgate, Gray and Dele then that is a good size and well balanced squad.

Only major issues then are Godfrey being hopeless and Virginia being a weak back up.

If we're using Chelsea transfer logic... Chermitti is £15mill on a 4 year deal at 19 years old. Let's say Gnonto is £25mill over 5 years for a 20 year old that's rounded to be £9mill a year for the both of them.

Throw Che in at £12mill on a 2 year so split that to £6mill over the period. Throw in loan fee for Danjuma and signing on fee for Young...

I wouldn't be surprised that on the books it's a transfer outlay of under £30mill.

Except no serious journo has touched it with a bargepole and yet they are running with the Che Adam’s story straight away. Because one isn’t real and one is.
It’s been in the media almost daily for the last 2 months, from reputable sources on both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.