Wilfred Zaha should we get him I reckon we should he’s good and would probably do better in our side than at Palace get him in Brands

Zaha IN?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
.We dont need any more fairies in our squad.we should swerve the zaha hits the deck too easy.too light weight. Lacks substance to the point he starts bending when the weathers hot a bit like linguine when cooking.
He’s definitely not lightweight. He’s strong and powerful, he does get targeted by the opposition

I think he can be quality and is better than what we have, would be a good addition to the squad but the question would be if he could push us forward enough to where we want to go.

Looks like a player who enjoys being the big fish in a small pond. Everything at Palace goes through him.

Not sure how that would work at EFC, particularly as i believe Richarlison is a better player so would rather see the play go through him.

have to admit I believed when last linked he was worth bringing in but not at what he was valued by Palace
Spurs if I recall were interested and he had his sights on a Spurs move , but never materialised then basically went on a go slow this season
therefore have changed my mind , seems he believes he is a top 4 PL player , and I have doubts that he is not what he seems to believe he is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.