Why do Everton support StubHub?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total respect to Ed Sheeran for his anti tout stance. It needs stamping out!

So WHY do Everton support StubHub?

Apparently tickets for tomorrow going for over £200.

If you have a season ticket & can't go, GIVE IT TO A MATE YOU UTTER MINGE!!!!!

Greed makes me sick.

Am sure the publicise it on the twitter feed aswell.

Club does some great stuff like EITC but this stub hub affiliate makes my blood boil.

We should do what Liverpool do.

They offer a fan exchange, from what I'm told, where the fans can only charge face value for the ticket, but instead of adding fees on, like on stub hub, the club take fees off from the seller, as opposed to the buyer.

Fairer for all.

That's brilliant.

But I'm sure the previous regime tied us in with them though

Because Everton care about the fans as much as Marks and Spencer care about their shoppers. As long as they keep coming, they'll keep screwing them.
Sponsored by a gambling company, previously an alcohol company, previously a user of low waged workers for mobile phones.
Work within FIFA, our main partner is in effect Sky, and on and on

Total respect to Ed Sheeran for his anti tout stance. It needs stamping out!

So WHY do Everton support StubHub?

Apparently tickets for tomorrow going for over £200.

If you have a season ticket & can't go, GIVE IT TO A MATE YOU UTTER MINGE!!!!!

Greed makes me sick.
Does the club liase with stub hub?
I mean if a 'tout' continuously sells his ticket on that site he'll no doubt make his money back plus some
Meaning genuine fans missing out

I use it as someone who has to book flights and a hotel ,so don't like travelling over without a ticket in my paw.

where are you getting 500 notes for a ticket from though ?. on Stubhub as of now there are tickets all around the ground from 35-50 quid for the Stoke game.there's more expensive ones but you just don't buy them.

My £500 is the total cost of my season ticket. My stupid logic is one expensive game and 18 for nowt.

I use it as someone who has to book flights and a hotel ,so don't like travelling over without a ticket in my paw.

where are you getting 500 notes for a ticket from though ?. on Stubhub as of now there are tickets all around the ground from 35-50 quid for the Stoke game.there's more expensive ones but you just don't buy them.

for the spurs game i think the cheapest is over 50 but most over a 100. when it sells out early next week these will sky rocket again.

As if anyone is going to pay £200 for Stoke at home, I could put mine on there for a million pound, it doesn't mean anyone is going to buy it. I always give mine away if i can't go though.

As if anyone is going to pay £200 for Stoke at home, I could put mine on there for a million pound, it doesn't mean anyone is going to buy it. I always give mine away if i can't go though.

It's like the people who say the new fivers or pound coins are on ebay for hundreds, they don't actually sell for that.
Anyone who actually pays £200 for a ticket against Stoke has more money than sense.

Once its listed can be removed, hope not, because the person who lists it for stupid money will then have missed out too if it doesn't sell.

In today's transfer market £200 is the new £35 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.