Who's our best player out on loan ?

Who's the best one then ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onyekuru is better than Vlasic although I rate them both

Holgate could be top quality but needs to be back at the club to show his potential

If we are smart in the summer we have no need to go out and spend big when we have these to return.

Realistically only Holgate, Vlasic, Baningime and Onyekuru are gonna have a proper go at Everton.

I can’t see Dowell, Williams or Pennington coming back, even if Silva did like Williams.

Cuco, Ashley, Mirallas, Bolasie, Sandro won’t ever play for us again (provided they give their wages up).

Barring the possibility of Dowell coming back and holding a place in the squad, I think that's pretty much spot on. Holgate and Vlasic look good enough to make a living at Premier League level ( if not actually in the PL ). I havn't seen that much of Beningime and ( especially ) Onyekuru, but I'd say they're at least evens to do the same.

Dowell's an enigma, the talent's there, but I'm not convinced he'll fulfil that talent. Williams and Pennington will make a decent living out of the game, possibly at PL level, but more likely at Championship level.

Besic will likely play at PL level, but not with us.

Barring the possibility of Dowell coming back and holding a place in the squad, I think that's pretty much spot on. Holgate and Vlasic look good enough to make a living at Premier League level ( if not actually in the PL ). I havn't seen that much of Beningime and ( especially ) Onyekuru, but I'd say they're at least evens to do the same.

Dowell's an enigma, the talent's there, but I'm not convinced he'll fulfil that talent. Williams and Pennington will make a decent living out of the game, possibly at PL level, but more likely at Championship level.

Besic will likely play at PL level, but not with us.
That's just riddles that mate, you say you haven't seen anything of two players but you think they will make it in the premier one benni is playing at Wigan and our Henry is in a crap Turkish league and not pulling up trees there ,Vlasic is in a poor league,and holgate is in the championship deemed not good enough for this poor Everton side, and Pennington is a dog.But you think may could all be premier players.

Bizarre stuff. I will give my house up to Syrian refugees if Vlasic makes it in the Prem. Its 2019, not 1999.

Holgate - give me strength.

We have spent hundreds of millions trying to become a top 6 club. Reality check please.

That's just riddles that mate, you say you haven't seen anything of two players but you think they will make it in the premier one benni is playing at Wigan and our Henry is in a crap Turkish league and not pulling up trees there ,Vlasic is in a poor league,and holgate is in the championship deemed not good enough for this poor Everton side, and Pennington is a dog.But you think may could all be premier players.

Err, I said I hadn't seen much of Beni and Henry, I never said I hadn't seen anything, but plainly you have problems reading and understanding stuff, so I'll let that go. I've seen Beni play quite a bit, but at U23 and lower, and I think he has what it takes.

What I've seen of Henry suggests he'd do just fine at a higher level, same with Vlasic

Pennington's very average, but so are lots of PL defenders, so it's quite possible he'll play at that level, all be it, probably a consistently lower half club.

Holgate had a few mares playing for us, but, he also showed he wasn't massively out of place in the PL. He's young, he'll learn, and I'd wager he'll play at least 100 games at top level in his career.

You're obviously a miserable old git who never sees the positives in anything, so I presume you sit in the Bullens ?

Err, I said I hadn't seen much of Beni and Henry, I never said I hadn't seen anything, but plainly you have problems reading and understanding stuff, so I'll let that go. I've seen Beni play quite a bit, but at U23 and lower, and I think he has what it takes.

What I've seen of Henry suggests he'd do just fine at a higher level, same with Vlasic

Pennington's very average, but so are lots of PL defenders, so it's quite possible he'll play at that level, all be it, probably a consistently lower half club.

Holgate had a few mares playing for us, but, he also showed he wasn't massively out of place in the PL. He's young, he'll learn, and I'd wager he'll play at least 100 games at top level in his career.

You're obviously a miserable old git who never sees the positives in anything, so I presume you sit in the Bullens ?
More riddles I doubt you have actually seen any of them,Pennington is awful.Besic is awful, Henry is playing in a crap league and still not impressing anyone and holgate is at his level.Stay off the fifa games and stop smoking weed.

More riddles I doubt you have actually seen any of them,Pennington is awful.Besic is awful, Henry is playing in a crap league and still not impressing anyone and holgate is at his level.Stay off the fifa games and stop smoking weed.

I'm 62, have never played FIFA and don't smoke weed.

You, meanwhile, are utterly clueless, so I'll bid you good evening, and hope you enjoy your pint of mild, supped in a quiet corner of the pub where no-one hears you muttering to yourself.

I'm 62, have never played FIFA and don't smoke weed.

You, meanwhile, are utterly clueless, so I'll bid you good evening, and hope you enjoy your pint of mild, supped in a quiet corner of the pub where no-one hears you muttering to yourself.
I'm clueless but you rate besic,Pennington and Benny to be good premier players go to bed mate you're tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.