Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else reckon that Dunc might be part of the interview panel? I reckon him and Cahill have been brought in to help them decide between Lampard and Pereira.. let’s be honest Dunc had his interview against Villa and he messed it up.

Anyone else reckon that Dunc might be part of the interview panel? I reckon him and Cahill have been brought in to help them decide between Lampard and Pereira.. let’s be honest Dunc had his interview against Villa and he messed it up.
If am honest, I think that.

Or he's been called down to meet them because hell be one the staff, or he's getting told he's out.

I don't think he's part of the process personally.

Moshiri trying to put his band together…

Cahill - Director of Football
Pereira - Head of Football
Lampard - Team Manager
Ferguson - Head Coach

I remember he complained about how he was treated when leaving the club in his 2nd spell. Maybe that influenced his decision.

Rooney's not as soft as he appears. If he goes to Everton when he's not ready and bombs (knowing the club's a mess) then it sets his career back to square one.

Lampard went to Chelsea from Derby and it didn't work out and now he's in the position where he can't be picky.

If am honest, I think that.

Or he's been called down to meet them because hell be one the staff, or he's getting told he's out.

I don't think he's part of the process personally.

Imagine getting called, at short notice, to drop everything and take a 3 hour down to London just to get fired and go 3 hours back up the road.

Laughable. All this lauding of this turnip for being loyal to a job he cannot lose, if he keeps them up, miracle worker, if they go down, “what more could he do?” All the while he counts his £80k a week.

He should never ever be in the argument for the Everton job.

The situation with Derby is laughable. Supposedly bankrupt with no money, yet can pay a manager millions and have a competitive Championship team.

Status
Not open for further replies.