Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn't mind any of those on the list, to be honest. I would be peeved if we go to Martinez, I absolutely do not want him here. Still that wouldn't evoke the visceral reaction I had when I heard the rotund-Iberian-dining-Assistant was declared (sincere and honest apologies if this is seen as borderline racist :(, I never have done that in past and I will never do that in the future, but this guy just prompts me to break out in profanity and uncontrolled mutterings).

So yeah, get anyone, but get them in fast, like yesterday...

Vitor Pereira has managed in the Champions League with several clubs (I remember his famous Olympiacos team trouncing Arsenal) and he has won various leagues titles and trophies with Porto and Olympiacos. As assistant manager at Porto he actually won the UEFA Cup, or Europa League.

I like the guy, but he has no Premier League experience. To keep this squad of players in the Premier League we need an old hand, someone who is used to doing rescue jobs in the Premier League. Someone of the ilk of Big Sam. Not that I’m saying we should appoint Big Sam, but you get the idea.
I agree. We are in dire straits. Lose at Newcastle (which is a near certainty) and we will be just one point above the drop.

The only conceivable option for what is now a rescue mission is Sam Allardyce.

I agree. We are in dire straits. Lose at Newcastle (which is a near certainty) and we will be just one point above the drop.

It’s one of those seasons where a couple of wins on the bounce will pull us clear. Then we’ll all be wondering what the fuss was about. Hopefully! lol

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wubble!

Attachments

• B4FA0EA9-2751-4B2E-A525-15CEE617F1E5.jpeg
    B4FA0EA9-2751-4B2E-A525-15CEE617F1E5.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 26

Status
Not open for further replies.