Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if someone is a winner as a player that means they're a winner as a manager too?

Ok soft lad, let's have it your way and get Phil Neville in as boss. He won loads as a player. Definite winner old Phil is and he'd bring that here.

I can't guarantee anyone will come in and win here. No one can.

What I can guarantee is that someone with the mentality of Frank Lampard would definitely be arsed if he got someone relegated. You said he wouldn't care about taking us down. That's one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard.

Carlo was doing a fair job actually with this group of players.
Yeah hindsight sure is something. I certainly wasn’t one who wanted him out, but I was very critical of how managed the team in the second half of the season, and even more critical of the manner in which he left. But now…I take it all back honestly.

I can't guarantee anyone will come in and win here. No one can.

What I can guarantee is that someone with the mentality of Frank Lampard would definitely be arsed if he got someone relegated. You said he wouldn't care about taking us down. That's one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard.
I think he seems fairly happy as a pundit to be honest, have we definitely interviewed him?

What's Cooper done that's winning him plaudits by the way? Genuinely curious, can't say I've paid much attention to Forest.

He's got 5 more points this season than Rooney's managed with a Derby squad that's been ripped apart by the club's financial situation
He joined after 7 games where they’d lost 6 and drawn 1, now he has them in 8th place. Not that I want him, just think that’s why he’s been mentioned

I might be going mad but given the lack of experience among the leading candidates and the fact we can't afford someone to learn on the job, I just found myself wondering if Slaven Bilic really would be the worst idea.

Lampard is a laughable shout. Big time charlie who wouldn't care a jot if he got us relegated. He's also achieved nothing in the game, apart from bankrupting Derby and taking Chelsea to mid-table.
hahaha this made me die. Was you the fan who threw the bottle today?

I wouldv liked Rooney. Also Lampard. But after today would you gamble the future of this club, the new stadium, in their hands? Kovac or Potter till the end of the season, probably for silly money but here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.