Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney is tied up with another club. Ferguson is already here. Give him the job to the end of the season. Another outsider will take us down with this group of players.

Ferguson might give them the rocket they need.
This is something I need an answer to

Give it Dunc to the end of the season…. What happens if he loses the next 4 games? Then what. Sack him from a temp job… Everyone who say give it Dunc seems to think he going to win every game but what if the Stuff hits the fan.. then what

This is something I need an answer to

Give it Dunc to the end of the season…. What happens if he loses the next 4 games? Then what. Sack him from a temp job… Everyone who say give it Dunc seems to think he going to win every game but what if the Stuff hits the fan.. then what

Well he wouldn't be sacked, he's standing in? It would just maybe accelerate plans to hire a new manager.

Possibly, but that would obviously depend on Duncan getting those results. While a defiant, backs-to-the-wall, chest-out display against Villa is a possibility, this kind of thing runs out of road quick enough. Dunc could win his first few games but will have the wind taken out of his sails by the first savvy manager who outfoxes him and after that it's uphill all the way. The bubble will pop. And when it does, the myth of Duncan the motivator will be exposed because there is, in all likelihood, very little behind Plan A: get stuck in. Heavyweight managers can ride out a schooling by a top side - or even a mid-table side - because they've got their record to fall back on. Duncan has a few head-butts and a prison stint to point to. It won't cut it when he's revealed for what he most likely is: a totemic cheerleader.
Who the last manager of a PL club to come bd manage a PL team as perm manager having managed under 10 games in any league?

So you will or won't back dunc if he gets it longer? He is currently the manager yet you still aren't backing him despite him being in charge for our next game.

I'll back him. I'll back any of the others suggested up there until they don't deserve it as well. Only managers I haven't wanted have been allardyce (who I stopped watching the matches because of) and benitez. Both were unnecessary and totally wrong appointments. And both ended as I expected them to.

I also backed off benitez once the season started. I returned to his thread when results and performances were utterly abysmal.
I back any manager for their full, season. If he gets permanent the manager's job I'll do what I always do: never call for their dismissal in the first season.

You and a few others should try that instead of bellyaching about a manager for 7 months.

We’ll NEVER FORGET
I dont want you to forget that I loyally backed an Everton manager. Just as I dont want you to forget you've never backed any Everton manager yet.

I back any manager for their full, season. If he gets permanent the manager's job I'll do what I always do: never call for their dismissal in the first season.

You and a few others should try that instead of bellyaching about a manager for 7 months.

I dont want you to forget that I loyally backed an Everton manager. Just as I dont want you to forget you've never backed any Everton manager yet.
You backed a kopite while he single handily destroyed the club and took great pleasure in watching evertonians get wound up

We’ll never forget

Status
Not open for further replies.