Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton won't go down. I am not sure why people are so against this appointment. I'm kinda excited. Imagine Moshiri brought Big Sam back. You'd think that is way more likely if we where under serious threat of going down.

Only Everton could go for a manager who fleeced the owner for £10m, after being terrible at his job.

Everton Football Club, a terrified, pitiful excuse for a football club.
Who wouldn't fleece Moshiri. Everyone wise to him in the football community. What would you do if you had your contract canceled. .Would you not wish to get full payment of what is obligated?

If Martinez comes id be more hyped about him bringing Henry with him, not that Henry has any chops as a coach but at least players might actually be a little inspired to have a genuine world class legend coaching them. I know Carlo was a legend but Henry is younger and more relevant to todays generation of footballers.

In that case why not roll the dice on Rooney.

This club we are a mess looking at it from Martinez’s prospective tho. If it’s just interim till the end of the season. It makes no sense for him to agree wouldn’t he rather go the World Cup with Belgium instead of been Everton manager for a few months.

They are going to do it aren't they. You can see it coming. Completely disconnected from the entire fan base and not a single clue what they are doing. Only an utter moron would re-hire someone that was sacked among mass protests not that long ago and who the majority of the fan base don't want back as we enter a relegation battle.

Welcome to Bill Kenwright FC and the FC isn't football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.