Who'd have knew......Rafael was right..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the way he's treated us, are you going to clap him...?
Yup.

he should be moved a side right now, put big dunc in charge last few games at least the fans will be on board.
Speak for yourself. Also bit of a slap in the face to the coaching staff above him to make Dunc the interim. No disrespect to him as a player of course but we're not Newcastle FFS let's try to keep a grip.

I for one will be leaving early on Sunday, no ****ing way im clapping that **** goodby.
What?!?!? That came out of nowhere!

Opinion noted. Many of us feel differently and will clap. Makes the world go round and all ... let's move on to disagreeing about who should be our new manager instead of continuing to disagree on the old one eh? As a Moyes apologist it's the only silver lining about the whole thing for me that maybe we get to have some slightly different arguments now.

I am totally disgusted by some of the antics going on around our club right now. 1st of all i'll have to say im beyond happy Moyes has gone. Any one who knows me, knows iv wanted rid of him for 4/5 seasons now. He'd done a great job, but his philosophy and tactic are really poor. i see 80% of our games live so i know what im going on about.

1st of all i cant believe the way we've let that ginger lying prick **** on us like this. 4 years ago, he hung Steven Pienaar out to dry with the fans over his contract. Pienaar was boo'd for his last few games even thou he'd made it clear he was leaving to try and play champions league football if he could get it. He honered his contract and done nothing wrong in my eyes. Non of this, we'll see by the end of the season ****e!! He also done the same with Lescott, Moyes ****in knew what he was doing....

Because he wouldn't sign a contract we get **** all for him now. what a horrible ****. But he sits in that press conference today putting on a show about how he was going to sign for us. **** OFF!!! Don't tell me a club like UTD an a man like SAF just gets up one day decides to retire and bring someone else in. There far to savvie for that. He's fukking known for months, gave the board the ultimatum over Jan knowing we didn't have the money and it was his way out....

And on UTD, how long are we going to let them pick an ****in choose who and what they want to take from our club....****in embarresing!!!!!

So now to my point......

After all this has happened, to let that ginger prick sit on out bench last two games is a kick in the nuts.......Rafael was right..SMALL CLUB!!!

After the way he's treated us, are you going to clap him...?

he should be moved a side right now, put big dunc in charge last few games at least the fans will be on board. I for one will be leaving early on Sunday, no ****ing way im clapping that **** goodby.

that rant reminds me of those bitter men who sit up at the bar in the pub and do nothing but complain about everything in life

No that's the fans perception of what they think Moyes has done, what he's actually done is his job, more specifically the fans on these forums are the ones making it all about Moyes and shouting small time. The media and everyone else see Everton as a big club and one that Moyes has done very well at on a small amount of money. That you choose to spend the next two weeks banging on about what a git Moyes was instead of enjoying the football is not Moyes fault, its your choice.

If he just up sticks and left without finishing his contract people would be screaming how small time it was that he couldn't wait to get out, turned his back on us, didn't even have the dignity to finish his contract etc. Some people have always just stood there waiting to put the boot in.

Basically people now appear to be doing everything they can to discredit Moyes, lashing out and undermining everything he's done. Its very sad to me that this is happening after all he did for us.

People need to start relaxing and thinking about welcoming a new manager and how there is a lot of change coming our way, instead of making up indignation, and pretending that honoring your contract before moving to United in some way tarnishes us and makes us a small club.

Thinking that the poor little players are going to consider themselves really inferior because he moved to United though is at best knieve.

100% correct. He would have been moaned at either way. At least this way we have a manager until the end of the season and not someone like Steve Round.

Basically people now appear to be doing everything they can to discredit Moyes, lashing out and undermining everything he's done. .

No need for any "people" on here to do that.

Mr. Moyes has "discredited" himself with his contract antics.

But sheep like you continue to bleat your approval ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.