Who would you sell at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you think about it, all of that, plus new TV money, plus Mr Moshiri money = the perfect starting point for any new manager to come in and make his mark on the club."

That's it in a nutshell for me. The new owner; plans for a new stadium; and money to spend. THE single biggest thing he could do this summer would be to bring in an a top manager. Don't ask me who. Sure there must be a thread on this already?

What if we sell Lukaku and others want to follow suit

Lukaku for £62m to Real Madrid
Barkley for £54m to Man Utd and Mourinho who would want him
Stones for £58m to Man Utd and Mourinho
Coleman for £26m to Arsenal
Mori to Barcelona for £24m
Mirallas to Roma for £8-12m

What are we gonna do then?
Get Bobby Zamora

Just the obvious ones, McGeady, Kone, Pienaar, Poor Hibbo, Osman, Gibson and the friggin defensive coach.

Well if I was Wowberto Wowtinez, at the end of the season I'd have a big Tim Howard leaving Party and not invite Tim Howard, streaming it live to his Twitter account. Immediately following the Party I would inform everyone were going on a raging bender to some hedonistic Tropical Island and have my Jet standing by at John Lennon. Disappearing to my Office, i would have my assistant to tell..

Leon Osman
Tony Hibbert
Darren Gibson
Steven Pienaar
Arouna Kone
Aiden Mcgeady

...to head over and wait outside with their cake and Party hats. I'd immediately and personally terminate each and every one of them in turn, just yelling at how useless each of them was and how i didn't need them anymore until I got bored of it, ushering them out the back door into a waiting Taxi to take them home and out of my sight. I'd thank Leon, Tony and Steve in the end, tell them I was only joking around but give them totally fake Rolexes. Just before jumping on the Plane, I'd then email the 14 Managers above me on the pay scale.

Hi Suckers,

please find below my prices for my boyz. Serious offers or GTFO

Lukaku £75m
Stones £55m
Barkley £55m
Mirallas £35m

Later Players

WXBERTO

and I'd then head off to My Holidays to get off chops and touch some titties.

The End.

Status
Not open for further replies.