Who would you sell at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Parkender

Player Valuation: £8m
If you were manager who would you sell, and who would you replace them with?
Hopefully we will have a new man in charge but that's another thread.

In an ideal world:
Howard for Marshall or Begovic
Mirallas for Yarmolenko.

Also clear out Koné, McGeady, Gibson and Pienaar. Hibbo to go.

Look to bring in Redmondor Januzaj as a prospect.

I still like Delph but doubt he will cut it at City, could be a long term replacement for Barry and even step into McCarthy's shoes - with more purpose.

I'd even consider Berahino, if Spurs can go get him then why can't we? Wouldn't pay what the Baggies were asking for last summer though.

Really properly ambitiously I'd want us to go for someone like Isco - make a statement - can't see him coming to Everton right now though, but just some sort of important signing that sets out our ambition (Isco is in and out of the Madrid team a lot - Stoke City signed Bojan and Shaqiri!).

I'd make sure there's a place in the squad for some of the lads coming through - particularly Dowell who could be boss.

Mirrallas , Kone , Gibbo , Pnut , Mcgeady , Hibbo , Howard , Stones ( not worth the 40mill + so cash in )

Stones is gone, probably Rom too. Not saying I'd choose to sell them especially the latter but that's what I think will happen.

In an ideal world:
Howard for Marshall or Begovic
Mirallas for Yarmolenko.

Also clear out Koné, McGeady, Gibson and Pienaar. Hibbo to go.

Look to bring in Redmondor Januzaj as a prospect.

I still like Delph but doubt he will cut it at City, could be a long term replacement for Barry and even step into McCarthy's shoes - with more purpose.

I'd even consider Berahino, if Spurs can go get him then why can't we? Wouldn't pay what the Baggies were asking for last summer though.

Really properly ambitiously I'd want us to go for someone like Isco - make a statement - can't see him coming to Everton right now though, but just some sort of important signing that sets out our ambition (Isco is in and out of the Madrid team a lot - Stoke City signed Bojan and Shaqiri!).

I'd make sure there's a place in the squad for some of the lads coming through - particularly Dowell who could be boss.

Good call Gloves on all the above, just like to add Osman, not because I dislike him just think he is off the pace now but would love him to be given a coaching role with the youngsters, though I'm sure I read somewhere that he would like to play on a couple of season's, still good enough for a championship side I guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.