Who would you keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob17896

Player Valuation: £35m
Not including the young lads who appeared last season briefly, I would keep Robles as a reserve, Jags, Baines, Barry, Stones, Barclay and maybe Mirallas. Not even slightly bothered about anyone else now that Pienaar has come to the end of his top flight career.

Given the luxury of starting again who would you keep?

....thought this had been discussed on other threads. It's not always easy to move the ones on that you don't want or keep the ones that you do but we need players for next season, it will be a building process.

Keep: Lukaku, Geri, Lennon, Barkley, Mirallas, Besic, Barry, Coleman, Stones, RFM, Baines, Robles, plus all the youngsters like Browning, Holgate, Galloway, Pennington, Dowell, Davies, Kenny etc.

Definite outs: Kone, McGeady, Francisco Junior, Rodriguez

Out if a sensible offer was made: Niasse, McCarthy, Cleverly, Oviedo, Jags.

We really do need a new spine for this team.

Mori, Jagielka, Baines (but more for his legendery status than the present and the future), Ross, Deulofeu, McCarthy and Bešić (both last chance to impress and prove that any deserve a place in the "new Everton", Lukaku (the player we knew for a few years not the current "[Poor language removed]" version.

We need new top quality players in every formation

Keep: Lukaku, Geri, Lennon, Barkley, Mirallas, Besic, Barry, Coleman, Stones, RFM, Baines, Robles, plus all the youngsters like Browning, Holgate, Galloway, Pennington, Dowell, Davies, Kenny etc.

Agree with all of that. 100% logical post. ;)

No one is indispensable - even Baines or Jags.
Everton needs a makeover.

New Manager

6d1255b9616205be188126f1ed8a9ab9.jpg

New Assistant

Gok-Wan.jpg

FITness coaches

Trinny__Susannah.jpg

Can we add Gibson to either of the out with offer line please?

Only one player i wouldn't sell for any amount.

Ross Barkley. His importance to this club makes him priceless in my eyes.
Anyone else, including rom i would sell. Mainly because of what he said in the media but still, if he wants to go then let him.

....thought this had been discussed on other threads. It's not always easy to move the ones on that you don't want or keep the ones that you do but we need players for next season, it will be a building process.
Agree, it was more 'if you had the luxury' really.

Only one player i wouldn't sell for any amount.

Ross Barkley. His importance to this club makes him priceless in my eyes.
Anyone else, including rom i would sell. Mainly because of what he said in the media but still, if he wants to go then let him.
If the new man can bring him on I agree
Should be and still could be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.