Who would you keep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to seeing Mori and Del under Koeman, hoping he can get Mirallas back on track as well

All except Niasse, Kone and McGeady.

I'd then add huge talent to the squad and phase the deadwood out when possible.

Agree with this. Shouldn't do wholesale ten in and ten out nonsense - it never works! Gradual process with the above out and eventually likes of Oviedo . Add four /five quality signings and let it evolve it requires patience I'm afraid and for present players to pass on the team spirit etc. Need a keeper centre half centre mid left winger and striker

McCarthy, Oviedo, Gibson are the Ilk of players who aren't good enough anymore.

Appreciate their efforts but realistically... Barry, Besic and a new DM, will probably be even too many for a Koeman side who usually only plays with one DM, I believe, thus making McCarthy unneeded for me. Can run round all he wants, but quite frankly offers little going forward, someone like Schneiderlin would be vastly superior to him.

Kone, Niasse.

Not good enough.

Not including the young lads who appeared last season briefly, I would keep Robles as a reserve, Jags, Baines, Barry, Stones, Barclay and maybe Mirallas. Not even slightly bothered about anyone else now that Pienaar has come to the end of his top flight career.

Given the luxury of starting again who would you keep?

Barclay is gone mate. It's just "Premier League" now

Status
Not open for further replies.