Who would you keep? Lukaku, Deulofeu, Baines...

Option 1? 2? Or 3?

• Option 1.

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • Option 2.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Option 3.

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly the reality is we will end up without all three gone, but if I had to pick and it were possible baines gone either one of the others in mostly due to baines age and the fact it might be a cheaper position to fill. Think lukaku will have his sights a bit higher than us at the moment long term

Where do we strengthen in January? I'd like to see another striker brought in incase we dont get Champions League and Lukaku goes. I'd also sell Baines to make our budget bigger. He is 29 now and isn't going to get better, a club like us cant afford to keep players as they get older.

I just see it as a speculative question and voted accordingly, lot of it will not happen. AS for Baines, we have had no clear indication from him what he wishes. He has stalled on a contract and RM has just let it go. So what is that baines wants? he ie 29, perhaps if the price is right then we should lwet him go, we have to at some time so sooner rather than later and get a few bob.

Option 1 every time. Lukaku is a scoring machine and they don't come along often. Goals win games so he would be worth it.

Back to reality though....we have no chance.

Then they will buy Falcao.

I really dont think Jose fancies him at all.

He's not a silky model, Lukaku. He's a power striker which (and I agree with you in full) doesn't seem to fit Jose's style. The hook will be (presuming a utopian world where Everton have cash) will Jose sell him to Everton if Lukaku wants to stay or will he flog him off somewheres else for a larger chunk of change?

Status
Not open for further replies.