Who would you keep? Lukaku, Deulofeu, Baines...

Option 1? 2? Or 3?

• Option 1.

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • Option 2.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Option 3.

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Deulofeu on the bench, bring him on second half, united will tire, they've played a lot more games already this season and they will tire second half.

This will probably happen. I just don't want the Moyes esc conservative approach. That boy is destined to tear Evra a new one.

This will probably happen. I just don't want the Moyes esc conservative approach. That boy is destined to tear Evra a new one.
It's not conservative though if he is replacing him with Mirallas. It's not like he's gonna throw Naismith on the wing. Mirallas and Barkley in for Deulofeu and Osman and I reckon that is our strongest team. As Mick said, bring on Gerard when they are tiring...

I want Lukaku at pretty much any cost.

An actual proper boss slotter with literally the whole package who's 20 years of age and isn't going to randomly lose all his footballing ability like Jelavic.

When was the last time Everton had that?

Just make it happen.

Thread should've been closed after the 3rd post...you do not give up known quality for potential quality unless you've got an abundance of it. Selling Leighton is not an option, for me.

Jose has already opened the door, all Lukaku needs to do is carry on the little arguement with Jose via the press and bingo, here you go Everton 15m and hes yours.

Like Chelsea give a flick about money.

You'd have thought they care about scoring goals.... Lukaku will end up with more goals than Torres and Ba combined. Out on a limb there.

It's not conservative though if he is replacing him with Mirallas. It's not like he's gonna throw Naismith on the wing. Mirallas and Barkley in for Deulofeu and Osman and I reckon that is our strongest team. As Mick said, bring on Gerard when they are tiring...

Forgot Naismith was still on the team actually.

Just go get Lukaku. Seriously, borrow 30 million. He'll pay it back.

Honestly, can you imagine a team with Lukaku, Barkley, and Delefeou in about 3 years?

With the three options available, it has to be Lukaku. I can't see Barcelona letting Deulofeu go permanently, and Baines wont score 20+ a season. Goals mean prizes. Having said that, I prefer Goats option 4. Greed is good!

Lukaku transfer = £25m
Lukaku wages = 100k

The bottom line is why we still have BK in charge we will never have players of Lukaku's calibre on permanent contracts.

I'm no BK fan, but you know we DO have players of Lukaku's calibre on permanent contracts, right? A certain "naughtiest left-back in town"?

...don't particularly like these hypothetical questions, but transfer dealings for a club like ours is about considering options and balancing priorities. Goal scoring centre forwards cost most for obvious reasons, so if there is a fixed amount available and Lukaku is available he would have to be the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.