Who would you keep? Lukaku, Deulofeu, Baines...

Option 1? 2? Or 3?

• Option 1.

Votes: 59 77.6%
  • Option 2.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Option 3.

Votes: 10 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose has already opened the door, all Lukaku needs to do is carry on the little arguement with Jose via the press and bingo, here you go Everton 15m and hes yours.

Like Chelsea give a flick about money.

hmm If he was 15m I could see other teams jumping in

If he keeps scoring it will be a lot more than £25m Michelle.

The thing is, we can see the attraction to Everton as we are blues. But for Lukaku, as much as he loves it here and is enjoying our style, football and knows Martinez is potentially a great manager, there is going to be interest from Real Madrid, Bayern, Barca, Dortmund, Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Marseille, Ajax, Inter, Juventus, the list is endless. They will have 30m available and probably give him anything he wants.

We can't compete with that level.

Jose has already opened the door, all Lukaku needs to do is carry on the little arguement with Jose via the press and bingo, here you go Everton 15m and hes yours.

Like Chelsea give a flick about money.

Not a chance. There's no point getting hopes up. If that's the case other clubs with bigger ambitions than our board will step in.

We will never be able to compete in this market. Not for the foreseeable anyway. A player like Lukaku doesn't come around often and what you've got to remember is if Baines is sold that money has to buy a LB not a striker.

It's just in theory. We might not get £20m for the naughtiest left back in town.
They probably would not be available, I'm interested what you would want if they were Sozz.

The answer is obviously Lukaku. It's frightening to think how better he can be when he hits his prime. Frightening with a capital F.

We will never be able to compete in this market. Not for the foreseeable anyway. A player like Lukaku doesn't come around often and what you've got to remember is if Baines is sold that money has to buy a LB not a striker.

Bryan?

It's just in theory. We might not get £20m for the naughtiest left back in town.
They probably would not be available, I'm interested what you would want if they were Sozz.

If they were both available. I'd take the kid Deulofeu. He's raw talent and not many of those direct players about anymore. He's going to be very very special imo

January- Sell baines for £16 mil and jelavic for £4 mil, heitinga also leaves for 1 mil or so

bring Bruno Martins Indi in for about £6 mil, Ayew or Gomis for £6 mil, that leaves around £5 mil + 10 mil of the felliani money left to be put towards the tv cash in the summer that would get us lukaku for £20-25 mil, get Deulofeu on loan for another year and the season after look to make permanent with that years tv cash if possible.

The answer is obviously Lukaku. It's frightening to think how better he can be when he hits his prime. Frightening with a capital F.

Two weeks ago that would have been my answer.

After seeing a glimpse of what Deulofeu is capable of, now I'm not so sure.

Looking forward to seeing;

Mirallas
Pienaar - Russ Barkley - Deulofeu​

at some point this season. Very tricky front 4.

You lot have had Heitinga sold for about 2 years now. He is never leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.