• Oviedo

Votes: 71 35.3%
  • Yer Ma

Votes: 27 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines could be here another 5years cant see why not
Maybe because he will be another over 30 which we don't really want.

We have to get out of the practice of giving contracts to over 30's unless goalkeepers unless they offer something special, Baines is showing that even now he is slowing, ageing and being threatened by Obeido and Garbutt, let nature take its course, bring in youth.....

Maybe because he will be another over 30 which we don't really want.

We have to get out of the practice of giving contracts to over 30's unless goalkeepers unless they offer something special, Baines is showing that even now he is slowing, ageing and being threatened by Obeido and Garbutt, let nature take its course, bring in youth.....
Obeido is by far the best misspelling of Oviedo I've seen, ever.

Although I really like Oviedo, my vote has gone to Garbutt. The lad oozes class imo. Also the fact he's English plays an important part in him getting my vote. I sincerely hope he'll put pen to paper on a new Everton deal. Loan him out for one or two seasons to a decent Championship/lower PL team and let him develop further. He'd be ready to take over from Baines after that. It's a win-win situation for both player and club imo.

:red:
Obeido is by far the best misspelling of Oviedo I've seen, ever.
When did Oviedo come into this conversation?

I was talking about Obiedo, the up and coming left back from Guatamala that we are currently watching, if you spent more time on our scouts briefings and not criticising people's spelling you would know more about our potential targets for the Summer!!!!!!!

Problem is if we keep Baines we will probably lose Oviedo and Garbutt and in 3 years time we will need to left backs. We would still get decent money for Baines this summer as he is one of the top 3 left backs in league if not the top but in 3 years we'll get nothing and we won't have got much for Garbutt in a tribunal and we might even lose Oviedo for nothing next season.

It will be Oviedo because by the looks of it Garbutt will not be here. If he did stay Garbutt would be my choice at number 2.

Went Garbutt but if he hasn't signed by now I doubt he'll be here next year. It will be a real shame watching him play for someone else for the next 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.