Votes: 103 51.2%
  • Oviedo

Votes: 71 35.3%
  • Yer Ma

Votes: 27 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garbutt would be ideal but he's come along a couple of years to early,I don't think he would be prepared to wait that long.Also Oviedo looks pretty good to.

Man, all these options sound great. Oviedo should be kept, because of his ability to also play wing. If they go with the "sell Baines" plan, Oviedo can play LB until Garbutt is fully seasoned. If they go with the "scrap Garbutt" plan then Oviedo can be moved back in a couple years.

It's kind of hard to choose because although Oviedo has shown himself to be a very decent defender as well as attacker, his delivery is generally horrible, despite the odd good ball. Garbutt seems to have an absolute wand of a left peg on him and could probably offer more going forward if given the game time.

I don't have a clue where the idea that Garbutt is looking to leave or will leave in the summer has come from, but from what I've seen of him, that'd be a massive disappointment as he looks like a really talented lad.

We have Kenny mate, 17 and with massive potential - only thing he lacks is a bot of strength which will come as he gets older, by the time he is 21 has the potential to be one of the best in the league (and the perfect long term replacement for Coleman)

Is he that highly rated? That's promising.

Luke won't be leaving. He might out on loan but everyone at the club can see his talent and i'm sure recently he quoted saying he wants a new contract.

Both of them are better than Baines now, who's been absolutely diabolical since November and his lethargic negativity is one of the biggest reasons we have been struggling to create chances. Absolutely no coincidence we've started to create chances since his injury, we even managed to score 2 against Newcastle when he was moved into the middle. He looked far better in the middle anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.