Votes: 71 35.3%
  • Yer Ma

Votes: 27 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

markDee

Player Valuation: £2.5m
Oviedo is getting the starts at the moment and playing well, but Garbutt also looks like a great player. Having 3 boss left backs is nice, who would you play when Baines is finished?

Oviedo is boss so I'd want him at the moment.

Would love Garbutt to stay and challenge him for the LB spot in the future but fear he will bugger off in the summer for guaranteed playing time and £££s

At the moment oviedo, in a year or 2 it will be Garbutt

I think both Garbutt and Oviedo will be off before Baines finishes his career with us. But if we are talking about right now I think it would be Garbutt lb and Oviedo lw. Them two together would have a solid partnership I reckon. I would have either of them in front of Baines as well with Pienaar missing

When I said in front of Baines I mean left wing

I think both Garbutt and Oviedo will be off before Baines finishes his career with us.

That's what I think.

Oviedo in particular is at an age where being second choice is no good to him.

And Garbutt diesn't seem the kind if lid who wants to hang around in the hope of an odd game.

And fair play to both lids......they both look like they could be first choice LB at a decent club.

So my vote is we have yet to see the full time replacement for Baines yet, assuming he stays on the top of his game and is our first choice for the next two or three years.

Think Garbutt will be the better out of the 2 long term. Just hope we can keep him happy enough to stay until it's time.

Think he'd really benifit from a year long loan at another PL team next season tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.